Chapter 6

~12 months later~

Turns out, I was able to get a temporary spot in La Liga. It was only for a season. Have a guess at what team I'm playing for? Drum roll please...
FC Barcelona!!!
So difficult to guess. Anyway, I play as No.10 with the name 'Santos'. I was happy with it anyway.

Another amazing thing that happened is that I had a second daughter. Her name is Jacqueline Antonella Da Silva Santos. She is the cutest thing ever, and she is also TINY. Ahh, I love her so much. Davi loves her too. He is always holding her and protects her whenever Bec or Alex ask to hold her, or hogs her. It's really cute to see Davi acting that was around his littlest sister.

Now after that quick brush up, let's head into real, Now time.

~Grand Finals. Barça against Madrid Women's teams~

I was at the finals for the Barça women's team. And we were playing Real Madrid at our home stadium, Camp Nou. We were waiting in the locker room and I was thinking some random things. I was the captain of the Barça team and the captain for Real is non other than Bruna Marquieze, or should I say Bruna Ronaldo. I was pretty shocked when I found out that Bruna and Cristiano were married but what do I care.
"Jacqui, we're heading on in about 5 minutes. Seeing as how you're the captain, could you give us a pep talk," Anastasia said. I smiled and got up.
"FC Barcelona. The only names we hear is Messi or Barta or Neymar Jr or Pique or Sureaz. But we want to hear people chanting our names. Anastasia Gericla, Bianca Cholda, Julliette Herondez, Georgia Thiank, Bella Kathleen, Amelia Chodron, Jacqueline Santos, Danielle Barclays, Fiona Burnett, Holly Kabila and Isabella Goodrich are the names that we want to hear from now on. We are Barcelona, We are designed for Speed, attacking, Defending, Tackling and scoring. We have crafted our skills from when we were little to full blown professional. We are made for winning.
We are the true Champions of La Liga," I said. We all put our hands in.
"We are Barça," we all said.
"We gotta go. Remember, run fast, Kick ass and score fast," I said and we all walked towards the tunnel. We arrived at the tunnel and we saw Real Madrid. Katherine Ramos, Sergio's wife was there and I smiled.
"Kathy," I said and she turned around.
"Jacqui, good luck on today's game. What ever happens, I'll always be there for you," Kath said. I smiled.
"As for you. Good luck, but we're going to kick your arse," I teased.
"Will not," she retorted.
"Will too," I said and we laughed. We shook hands and I stood at the front of the line. I saw a little girl standing at my spot. I smiled. I knelt down to her level.
"Hi sweetie, I'm Jacqui Santos, I'll be holding your hand today," I said. She looked at me and smiled.
"I'm Bella," she said. I smiled.
"Hi Bella. Are you nervous," I asked. She blushed a little.
"It's alright. I'm nervous too. Would you like me to carry you," I asked. She smiled and hugged me.
"Yes please," she said. I couldn't help but smiled. I stood up and lifted her up onto my hip. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around. I saw an official standing next to me.
"Mrs Santos, could you place the girl down," he asked.
"Listen, I need someone's presence in my arms or I get anxiety attacks. I'm really sorry but it would be very nice for both her and I if I could hold her," I said. He nodded and walked off. Bella began giggling. We walked onto the field and I looked over to the Family and friends box. The whole Male Barça team plus the WAGs and children were all there supporting me on the side lines. I saw Neymar holding Jacqui. We lined up around the circle and the national anthem began playing.

After the anthem finished everyone dispersed. I said goodbye to Bella and she walked off. I turned towards Bruna and we shook hands.
"Good luck, bitch," she growled.
"Same to you, slut," I replied.

~89th min~
Our team was up 2 - 0 which was incredible. Real had 1 red card and we had non. I was up near their goal when I was slide tackled sending me flinging in the air. And to and insult to injury, the back of my shin was stepped on by Bruna. I don't believe it was an accident at all. I felt a major crack and a puncture pain run through my leg. My whole team ran to me as I pulled down my sock and shin pad. I saw the white of my bone sticking out through my leg and I was shocked. I covered it back up and stood up.
"Jacqui, are you an idiot?" Julliette asked. I laughed.
"I want to play for my team," I said. She laughed.
"Your sock has gone completely red and there is an obvious bulge in your shin," she said. I looked down and gasped. She was right. I tried to walk but that didn't work. The ref blew the whistle to end the game and ran over to me.
"Santos, what is up with your shin," he asked.
"I may need medical support. And literal support," I said. I pulled down my sock and took of my shin pad.
"Holy Fuck, one second," he said. I felt a little shaky and sat down so I could think. I saw several officials and nurses coming my way.

Neymar pov
I saw what Bruna did and I was scared. I saw her check it and get back up. I was surprised. She talked to her team mate and walked off. The ref blew the final whistle and Barcelona won. The others were so happy. I still kept an eye on Min and she showed the ref her injury. Is she insane. A puncture wound and she's walking around. She sat down on the ground. What is happening? I immediately began tearing up while the others were celebrating still.
"Open your God Damn eyes everyone. Min has just been injured insanely bad and you're celebrating. Have a little respect," I yelled. They all stopped and went silent. I walked over to Min and walked with the officials who were taking her off.
"Neymar, I'll be fine. I feel fine... except for the giant hole in my leg," she said and I smiled. This was definitely the woman I married.

Hiya,
Yes, I added Bruna and made her a bad guy too. Other people have so why can't I? Now Minni is injured.
All the best,
~ Min