Chapter 7

Min POV
I woke up in a hospital room, soft murmurs in the background. I opened my eyes to see 3 doctors around my bed.
"Mrs. Da Silva Santos, how do you feel," the male doctor asked.
"I'm feeling alright, thank you," I said.
"I need to discuss a few things with you before you left today. No playing Football for 6 months. No extreme activity for 5 months. You will have a cast and crutches for 1 month and a boot and attend physiotherapy for 4 months. You are not aloud to walk for today. I apologise and the regulations can't be changed," he said. I was shocked. I nodded.
"Thank you," I said.
"We have a water safe cast on your leg at the moment so that is ok to go in the shower," he said. I nodded.
"What happened to my shin," I asked.
"The shin bone punctured your skin and we were close to losing you from blood loose. Anyway, we stitched you back up and now your bones are back to normal position," he said. I smiled.
"We will call your husband to come and get you now," he said.
"Can you tell him not to bring the kids please," I asked. He nodded and walked out. I saw my phone on the table beside me. I grabbed it and saw a message from Neymar. I opened text and read it.
'Hi Minz,
Congratulations on winning the WLL, you performed well and I could be more happy for you. I witnessed the entire accident and I know it was on purpose.
I want your leg to heal as quickly as possible so we can play again and practice. The kids are aching to see you BTW.
Lots of love,
Baemar xxx'
I gave Neymar that nickname when we first started dating, it fit perfectly. The doctor walked back in.
"He said he'll come now. He's also said to tell you he's leaving the kids with Lio and Anto, if you under stand what he's saying," he said. I nodded.
"I know what he is saying," I replied.

I was sitting with my legs hanging over the bed. I felt well and alright but I was strictly bed-bound for the whole day. I saw Neymar appear at the door and I lightened up a lot. He came over to me and we shared a kiss. We shared a hug too.
"Don't you dare ever scare me like that again," he said into my neck.
"I'll try not to but I can't promise anything," I replied.
"Let's get you out of here then," he said.
"Please," I whined. He laughed.
"They said they could give me a wheel chair but I know you would be a little embarrassed so I said I'd give you a piggy back," he said. I smiled. He turned around and I got on his back. We began walking and he picked up the crutches at the door. I carried my things while he walked.

We arrived home and he got out and opened the house door. I got my crutches and sized them up to myself. I was only 5'4 in height which is 1.64 cm in height. Neymar is 5'10 which is 1.75 cm. I decided to get a head start to the house but saw Neymar turn around.
"Min, what are you doing," he said and jogged down the stairs to me. I smiled and stood still.
"You could have waited," he said.
"No shit, Sherlock," I replied. He smiled. He lifted me up bridal style and carried me into the house. He placed me on the couch.
"I'm going to make us some lunch," he said. I nodded.
"Thanks," I said. He smiled and walked off. When I knew he was gone, I felt a tear run down my face. I caught it and more began to fell. I silently cried to myself.
'This is all because of my relationship with Neymar. Bruna and Neymar were together before I came along. Non of this would have happened. But now she is with Cristiano, so that's not too bad,' I thought to myself. I looked down at my cast. It was a full calf cast. Foot to knee.
"Minni, Baby," I heard Neymar say at the lounge room door. He walked over to me and knelt down in front of me. He wiped my tears away and I smiled slightly.
"I understand how you feel about this. It sucks but you are not bed-bound tomorrow. Remember when I was kneed in the lower spine and you looked after me," he said. I nodded.
"I am going to return it now. I promise I will take care of you," he said and kissed me forehead. I smiled.
"Thank you, Neymar," I said.
"Oh and everyone is coming over after they heard that you're home. I tried to tell them not to but Lio, Marc, Dani and Gerard threatened me," he said. I laughed slightly.
"It's fine. Do you mind grabbing my box of permanent markers from my study," I asked.
"I'll be right back," he said. I smiled. Neymar ran up the stairs and I heard the doorbell ring. I decided to get up and go to the door myself. I used my crutches. I reached the door and opened it. Lio was shocked.
"Are you crazy? You need to be sitting down," Lio said.
"Hello to you too," I said sarcastically.
"Minni. Again, really," Neymar said from behind me. I groaned slightly.
"Auntie Min," Thiago said and hugged me lightly. I smiled and kissed him on the top of the head.
"You should be sitting down," he said and lifted me up bridal style.
"Thiago, put me down. I'm your Auntie" I said.
"And you're 29 and only 10 years older than me. I got this," he said.
"Thiago, hand me my sister. It's weird because you're her nephew and she's your Auntie," Lio said. Neymar stole me from Thiago and I began to get pissed.
"It's called Bridal style for a reason, Lio," Neymar said.
"Is this suppose to be a game? 'Cause if so, I don't like it," I snapped.
"Sorry Min. We just care about you," Neymar said. We all walked into the lounge room and he sat me down.
"Min, the markers you wanted," he said. He handed them to me.
"Who wants to sign my cast," I asked. They all smiled.
"This may seem unfair but, can the football players sign it last. I've seen you sign stuff and you always do it quite large," I said. I handed the pens to the kids and they all wrote their name. Anto wrote Ciro's for him. The WAGs wrote theirs and then the boys. The adults wrote sentences and signed their names while the kids wrote their names.

The afternoon was good. We all talked and laughed. It was a very quiet afternoon.

Hiya Guys,
I hope this chapter was alright.
~Min
*1150ish