16.

JB

We enjoyed ourselves on stage, all of us adding moves of our own as we danced. Youngjae looked so carefree, his laughter echoing around us, shining brighter than ever under the stage lights.

His eyes shone so happily as we danced the move he taught me when I was recovering, his smile widening when we both met in the middle. I brushed against him on purpose, laughing when he looked so flustered.

He sent me a flake glare as he got back into position, looking like a little kitten despite it all. I slung my arm around him as we went back to the centre of the stage for a slow song, rubbing his shoulder lightly as I let go to sit in my stool. I tugged one side of my in-ear monitor out to listen to him sing, our voices harmonising together through the whole song.

His voice always sent me into one of those moods and all I wanted to do in that moment was tackle him and kiss him senseless. I closed my eyes and listened to him, enjoying the mood from the song.

I opened my eyes as I sang my part, spotting him mouthing out the words to my parts, totally oblivious to me as he watched the fans, his body swaying slightly. I watched the fans bob the lightsticks in time with the beat, the lights twinkling like stars for us.

I glanced over at Youngjae, reaching for his hand as the fans cheered, all of us lining up to do the final bow. I squeezed his hand lightly, Youngjae gripping my hand tight as well as we bowed.

I tugged him close to me, holding him to my side as we waved at our fans before getting off the stage. His smiles and waves were so adorable, my smile widening as we walked.

"I'm sweaty" he murmured, peeking sideways at me as we walked off stage. I laughed as I remembered teasing him the previous time, his face blushing as he averted his eyes, remembering my comment as well.

I pressed a kiss to his temple, my heart beating faster than it did on stage. I thought back on how it has already been 3 years. 3 years since he came into my life, since we started this.

He reached up and wiped my lips with the towel, muttering something about me tasting his salt while he quickly dabbed away at his face.

"There is something else that is salty that I would like to taste from you Jae" I commented, trying to keep my face straight.

He looked so confused before gasping so loudly that the members turned, looking at us curiously before walking again.

I kept my face straight as I looked at them, Jinyoung catching the glint in my eyes. He shook his head before walking ahead, guiding the other members along.

We stood there until they turned around the corner, my face splitting into a wide smile when I looked down at him to see his blushing cheeks.

"You... I... just" he mumbled, tugging the front of my shirt to bury his face into the front of my shirt.

I laughed hard, unable to hold it back anymore while I held him back tight, pressing another kiss to his temple. He's just too cute.

I waddled us along, Youngjae untangling himself from me after awhile when his face turned back to normal.

Our parents were in the dressing room as we entered, the joy on Youngjae's face making me melt. I released him, nudging him ahead as he dashed into their arms.

"Hi Mom, hi Dad. Did you enjoy the concert?" I asked, waving at them.

"We sure did" my mom smiled, opening her arms to me.

"I'm sweaty" I shook my head, my smile widening as I thought of Youngjae.

She reached forward and hugged me anyway, my arms wrapping around her small frame in response. She always smelled like a mix of strawberries and powder, the scent always comforting me. I closed my eyes as I hugged her tighter, her hand stroking the back of my head comfortingly.