30.

Youngjae

I roamed the stage as I was done with the signing, stretching my legs with a smile. I waved to some fans, recognising them from previous events. Jackson hopped up next to me and placed some hairband on my head, laughing as he looked at my face.

He showed me my reflection through a mirror, the two of us laughing at how ridiculous we looked, Jackson with weird sunglasses and me with cat ears. I glanced over at JB to see him interacting with a fan, his little smile so adorable.

Mark joined us shortly, the two of us laughing at the things we had on our heads. Mark looked like a puppy with a lopsided ear, the santa hat hanging off the side of his head, the gold rimmed glasses making his eyes bigger than they already were.

We talked randomly with the fans when one of the fans shouted out "Mark oppa, will you marry me?"

Mark looked so flustered that I laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist "Mark is mine though? Right Mark oppa?"

Mark laughed at that, wrapping his arm around my shoulders too with a nod, the fans eyy-ing at us in response.

"Thank you" Mark added softly before letting me go. I smiled at Mark, deciding not to tease him about how flustered he was.

I turned to JB and saw that he was finally interacting with the last fan, the boy averting his eyes and blushing each time JB turned his eyes to him.

I get it too... I wonder if that is how I look? I mused to myself while facing the fans again, smiling and waving at a few of them when I heard JB's panicked voice.

"AH"

I turned quickly and saw him talking to our manager, his expression amused as he dug another album out from his bag. Jinyoung got up and rounded up all of us, all of us heading behind the table to sign the new album.

"He wrote your name instead" our manager smiled, patting my back as I handed the album down.

I laughed at that, watching JB waved the fanboy off the stage, his hand reaching out to steady him as the fan almost tripped on his legs. He's so overwhelming all the time. I get it too bro.

JB hung behind, somehow lost in his thoughts as he leaned against the table. We interacted with the fans a bit more before our manager gave us the signal that it was time to go.

"Go call him" Jinyoung gestured, frowning slightly at JB.

"Hyung" I called, shuffling quietly to him. He looked up at me after a beat, his eyes still slightly confused. I hope he's not feeling unwell. I wonder what he is thinking about.

"Ending comment?" I asked, giving him an encouraging smile. He nodded and stood, walking to the front to form one line with the other members.

I nudged JB with my shoulder as he stood next to me, trying to cheer him up somehow. He greeted the fans and bowed together with us, all of us heading into the van after.

JB sat in the corner with his head in the clouds, his gaze trained on the passing scenery. He was so quiet that I became worried, unsure if I should be disturbing him. Tonight in our room I guess...

I waited till the others left the van before pressing a kiss to his cheek, reaching out for his hand as he let me tug him out of the van. He still looked so distracted, his focus on something else despite opening our room door for me that I frowned, not knowing what to do. I should distract him... right?

~

"Bummie?" I called, coming into our room to see him sitting there quietly still.

"Huh?" he blinked, his head snapping up.