Karin's Note: Please read.

Hello! Karin here.

This is just an update for the awards, in case you're wondering why we're being too silent. I publish it here because I doubt you'll get the notification, mixed up with all the notifications you got.

Please read all, it's gonna be a bit long.

We're still working on your books, don't worry. Unlike other majority awards that read at most 5 chapters for the judging, we read 10 chapters. Some of the genres have more than 10 finalists, so just imagine how many chapters we have to read! So the process is a bit slow.

And I would like to remind you that the majority of our judges are reviewers as well. So we do a lot of reviews too, not just the judging here. But don't worry. We will finish this award and the winners will be announced starting on the 10th of April. It depends on the availability of the judges. Not all winners will be announced specifically on the 10th. Please don't push us, I'll appreciate it very much.

Talking about reviews, I would like to remind you that a REVIEW will be given out as a prize for this award—for the top 3. And by saying that it's a review, it will be a constructive one, not a brief, summary kind of review. We're not going to sugarcoat our reviews, and we're not going to be rude too, don't worry. We're just a bunch of blunt reviewers. We'll help you ameliorate your story.

Other than your judge, I will review ALL the 1st place winners books (the first 10 chapters). So I will take my time doing it. Yang (quiet_pen) is on hiatus at the moment. I'm not sure when he'll come back. So he can't review the winner's books as the prize.  I will try to find a substitute reviewer, but reviewing 10 chapters for all the 1st place winners in all genre is a Herculean task. 😅 So I'm not sure if anyone can help me with it. Even to ask someone makes me feel bad. XD So I hope my review will be sufficient and fruitful to the winners.

The reviews will be posted in our review book (yet to be published) sporadically after 10th April.

If you have anything to say or ask, please ask. I will try my best to answer.

Love,
Karin. ❤

P.S: The finalists for Action/Adventure and YA/NA/TF will be posted BEFORE 10th April.