Final Note

Hi! Karin here.

I believe we have all the finalists now! Congrats to all. Please know that all the contestants that entered the finals are very good indeed. It’s so hard to pick the winners. Our judges are too picky for their own good. Sigh. XD For those who don't win, maybe you don't win here, but you might win somewhere else.

The results for the winners are coming in since yesterday. We'll publish the winners when we have all the results. Reviews might come later, not necessarily together with the results.

For now, we already have the winners for FanFiction, Adventure/Action, Mystery, Supernatural, Poetry, and Short Story. The others will come asap.

Thank you so much for participating and it was a pleasure to get to read your books.

We will open our review book someday, soon enough, for service. You can apply for a review if you want.

We also have a book club, which is growing ridiculously fast! I'm in the book club myself coz our book club has very helpful reviewers to help you proofread your book.

See you guys again. See you around. For those who don't win, remember that every contest is simply from a point of view of one or two people, not from the whole community. Don't let it discourage you.

Keep on writing. Keep on reading. Keep on editing. You deserve the best in your life when you work hard.

Yours,
Karin.
Founder of Concinnity Circle.