Two : Habitual

Clarice Luxembourg wasn't particularly fond of her profession. But she bore through it as long as it provided her with shelter, clothes and...delicious food.

She could go on and on about the kinds and types of delicious food she prefers to eat. But sadly she couldn't share it with anyone.

Not only was she lonely and had no friends, but she also couldn't trust anyone about herself. The last person she trusted and confided in ran away from her and the next thing she knew, her former best friend had cut all contacts with her and had migrated to somewhere where she couldn't find her. Of course she tried to find her. She was her best friend after all.

But she didn't know that her only friend would betray her in the most cruelest way possible.

Weren't best friends supposed to have each other's back no matter what?

And now she was forced to change her residence every six months. She also was forced to leave her job every single time and move somewhere and work there.

Clarice sighed after she put on her eyeliner. She liked this party girl side of her. Even though she was twenty-five, it didn't change the fact that she was somewhat of an immature teenage girl at heart.

Standing up, she grabbed her purse and keys in hand.

After she put on her high heels, she locked her apartment door and started down the stairs. Her stomach grumbled. She was hungry and she was aware that her fridge was almost empty now. It was about time she went grocery shopping.

Clarice never wanted to grab the unwanted attention of her neighbours but bad for her, they were too nosy for their own good.

Once she reached down, rolling her eyes when she recalled the dirty looks thrown at her by the women on her way, she called a cab to take her to a club.

The cab dropped her in front of a huge club. The music was so loud, it could even be heard outside.

Clarice paid the fare and made her way inside the dark club. There were many people, mostly underage teenagers but also a group of middle aged vulgar men eyeing up every woman, including her.

Once she had downed three glasses of some alcohol, she made her way to the dance floor and started dancing to the beat of the music.

Many men were attracted to her beauty and her fluid like moves. They had never seen a woman look so attractive as she danced sensually.

Clarice smirked as she felt almost every eye on her.

She tried to get a man to dance with her but to her pleasant shock, he politely declined and walked off towards a girl who glared daggers at her.

She shrugged and continued dancing.

It was some time after that a man approached her from behind.

She wasn't attentive and was taken aback when two arms snaked around her waist and pulled her into a hard chest.

She looked up to find a drunk man grinding against her.

She pushed him back a bit and turned to leave but the man grabbed her arm and pulled her back against him. She tried to struggle under him but he kept her close and with his alcohol stenched breath, whispered in her ear. "Don't play hard to get, sugar."

Clarice pulled back a bit and sent him a warning look which he just ignored. Soon his hands were roaming around her body.

Clarice smirked.

The man's hands cupped her butt and then her breasts as they danced together.

Soon the man's lips were on hers as they kissed ferociously.

His hands were dangerously going under her dress, lifting it further up. She tried to pull it back down but he slapped her hands away and his hands went further up her thighs.

His lips moved down and started sucking at her neck, leaving marks on it.

After they had danced and drank for hours, Clarice took note of time. It was a little after twelve and she didn't have dinner yet. She quickly needed to get home.

"What's your name?" The man asked as he followed her out of the club.

"Just call me C," she said.

"Well, okay. I'm-"

Just as he was about to tell his name, he was shushed by Clarice when she put a finger on his lips. "I don't want to know. But I'll have to give you a nickname."

Ten minutes later, the man had flagged down a cab for the both of them. Clarice was extremely hungry now. She couldn't wait to get home and eat to her heart's content.

She had picked a chicken from the club and she was going to cook it for dinner. She was quite an expert in butchering a full chicken.

She had invited the man to her home, giving his suggestive looks and he had understood immediately.

He couldn't believe such a beautiful woman wouldn't resist his charm. All the other woman he tried this forceful tactic on immediately pushed him away. He was convinced they weren't right in the head to reject his advances.

At least this gorgeous woman was right in the head. And now he was going to have an awesome night ahead of him. He couldn't wait to get her alone in her apartment. He wanted to do all the things he had always wanted to do to a woman and this one seemed like she just might like those things too.

Oh, but first they ought to have dinner. He wouldn't mind very much if he could make her his dinner. He was very sure she wouldn't mind that too.

They stopped in front of the building and after the man paid the fare, he pushed her against a wall and began making out with her furiously. Clarice was used to this now. The men she brought home always did this and although Clarice didn't like it, she didn't have a choice. The men were loud too, grabbing her neighbour's attention. She never wanted anyone to know that she brought home a different man on a daily three day basis but them being nosy, they had to know one way or the other.

They stumbled up the stairs together, their lips locked fervently and his hands roaming all over her body.

By the sounds of stumbled steps and moans, the neighbours knew what their shameless neighbour was up to tonight.

The man had practically stripped her of her of her clothing when they reached her room door. She swiftly unlocked it and ushered his inside.

With a mysterious glint in her eyes, she licked her lips and slammed the door shut.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Left y'all on kind of a cliffhanger.

So what do you guys think about this story so far?

I hope it wasn't too confusing as to what exactly is happening but if there's any confusion, please do comment and I'll try my best to explain.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow!