Can't stand this: chpt.1

- "YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT! COME HERE! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!! I WAS HERE WHEN YOUR UNLOVING FATHER WASN'T!! I SHOULD OF PUT YOU UP FOR ADOPTION!!! IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU END UP DEAD SOMEWHERE!!"

- was what I heard, while running out of my house... all that was coming from ...my dear mother.

Tears running down my face. My vison blurry.
I was running without knowing where my feet were taking me.
I don't care to be honest.
I just want to go away from this house as much as possible.

Away from her.

I really can't stand this. I'm suffering so much. Can't she see that? Can she not make things even worse than they already are.

She was always like this. Not thinking what she's saying. Not thinking if she's hurting someone.

Selfish.

I didn't ask to be born. Nor did I ask to be alive, now, here breathing. Heh funny..

..I don't even know how I'm still alive.

I sound ungrateful. I know. But you won't be thinking the same way after knowing everything that I went through and I'm still going through.

Here I am again. Running away from this damn house. Rain pouring down.

These kind of beautiful rainy nights always know how to accept my tears and my heartbrakes.

Heartbrakes. That are mostly always caused by that women who I should call Mother.

I really want to have those teenager heartbrakes. Where your only problem is that your boyfriend or girlfriend cheated on you.

Those things would be ten times more easier to deal with and better to be honest.

While I was lost in my thoughts, running and crying my heart out I bumped into someone.

Well I actually tackled that someone onto the hard cement.

Well what can I say I ain't no little light butterfly.

- "Hey watch where you're going fatass Dumbo."

Excuse me? Who the fuck does he think he's talking to? I maybe am not the skinniest girl there is but I also am not fat.

- "Huh? Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Slow your stupid ass down and watch before you maybe then you won't bump into anyone. And for your information I'm not fat, I'm thick. You white ass skeleton"

I went overboard. Well after all I'm not in the mood for all this shit so he gets what he gets. Am I right?

- "Whoa slow down your horses crazy girl. I can also say the same to you. Watch before you. Don't go on running like a lunatic. And also learn what an expression is fatass"

I can't deal with this at the moment. I'm not in the mood to argue with this Casper the friendly ghost looking motherfucker.

-"Okay Casper. You win. Now leave me alone. Bye"

I just shoved him off of me. And tried running away before my tears find their way out of my eyes again. Well too late actually. I started crying already. But it's okay I'm going anyway.

Well that's what I thought until this bitchass pulled me back by my wrist.

- "Who you callin' Casper Dum- whoa why are you crying? The fuck..I didn't mean to make you cry, you see you were the one who bumped into me in the first place but I'm sor-"