Stuck here: chpt.2

***

Okay I really wanna leave this tiny closet (I wasn't in it for such a long time just so I can come back in here again)

This Casper boy is seriously so close.
Mate. Please move...

..just a little.

It feels like we've been in here for two hours. What the fuck is the person outside even doing for such a long time.

I really wanna get more comfortable.

Maybe...
..I can just move for a little.

I try to turn myself to the other side so I don't feel this bitchasses breath on my face, but I didn't think this little space through enough.

I turned. Yep I sure fucking did.

And here it is now.

My butt is right on his..
Um..
This is such a bad and awkward situation to be in.

He's moving too.

What the fuck are you doing.

Oh sure play on your phone in such a time like this.

Wait..no.. he's not playing is he.

He stays silent for some short time, looking at his phone, doing whatever and then gives me his phone.

I look at the screen.
It's opened in Notes.

"What the actual fuck are you doing. Why did you turn. Are you dumb or something. Turn your butt to me somewhere else not here 😏...jk you are damn annoying. Turn back."

You know the moment..when you..hate someone so much.. and you just wanna punch the living hell out of them..

I write something too. And then hand his phone back.

"Firstly. I turned bc your breath stinks and I don't wanna constantly feel it on my face, nevermind I don't feel it..I smell it. And secondly, I would never again turn my butt to you.. outside of this closet..this is one time thing, feel special. And you are more annoying so fuck off Casper"

He starts typing again. And then gives me the phone back.

"Firstly. My breath doesn't stink. You are just too scared to be this close to my face. Secondly. So this is a one time thing huh.. better make most of it I guess.. 😏"

I silently gasp.
And then I feel his hands slowly wrapping around my waist, him getting closer and his dick pressing against me.

Does he seriously wanna die?

I turn around fast.

I shine the screen lightning in the direction of my face to show him how mad I am.

He does the same but he's not mad..he just smiles at me.

Wait why is this Casper bitch so cute.
Fuck off.

I just stare at him not knowing what to do.

Until I hear something outside of the closet.

Oh for fucks sake, you gotta be kidding me.

Someone is watching the unholy part of the internet, and fapping their heart out.

Why do they need to be so loud fuck off.

This is the worst situation you can get yourself into.

I look at Suga but he's just looking at me, mortified.

Same Casper, same.

I get the phone Notes out again. We need to make a plan to dash out of here. Fast.

I write stuff down.

"We need to leave. Fast. Think of something."

He reads it, types something too and then hands me the phone back.

"Oh wait we really do? No shit Sherlock. Look I'll do something and you just stay silent and do nothing until I tell you to run"

.
After that he slowly opens one of the closet doors, not the whole door tho.

What.
The fuck.
Is he doing?

We see a man, his back facing us. Busy on his computer. Not even noticing that something's happening behind him.

Then after that Suga takes my hand and pulls me out of the closet with him and we slowly walk out of the room. Once we are out he starts pulling me by the hand, running with me.

Bitch I thought you would tell me when to run.

And also did it really take just that much to get out of there. Why didn't we do that sooner.

Once we are away enough from that place, we stop running.

"That was so stupid"

- I say. Out of breath.

"You are stupid...wanna go on a date?"

- Suga says.

What the fuck.

______________________________________
717 words

Hiii everyone. This chapter was short and boring but I'm really sorry about that, I promise it's gonna get better next chapter

Please vote if you like.
And comment your opinion or If you have some ideas for what you would like to see in the next chapters.

Okayy byeee now
Purplee you all💜
-gogo