Chapter 4

The next morning I got up, did my routine and put on black jeans, a black shirt, a gray and black flannel tied around my waist and some black and white adidas.  I went dress up the twins in the same outfit as me and went downstairs. When I went downstairs I saw the girls dressed like me but with different colored flannels and black shirts. We ate breakfast and then we went to school.

When we got to school we went to our lockers which are right next to each other and then once again barbie was back. As she was walking Makayla stopped her.

"Look Abby, we would love to do our routine chit chat but we have to go" Makayla said.

We all turned and walked to our class. When we got to Mrs. Greens class we went to our seats and Christian was here today. Christian a.k.a school bad boy King was sitting there and talking to the guys. We went to our seats and then Mrs. Green started. 

"So, class I hope you guys talked and set up your projects,Christian your group will fill you in on what they discussed. Now turn your books to page 2 and at the end of the class I will give you guys 5 minutes to talk" Mrs. Green said.

When class was almost over she let us talk. 

"So, same as yesterday" Anthony asked us.

"Yup," We said in unison.

"Do you guys always dress the same?" Derek asked.

"We do sometimes but we don't try we just all think a like." Sarah said.

School ended and we went to pick up the twins. When we got home the twins got excited because of the guys being there. They ran out of the car to give the guys hugs. 

"No running" Sarah said.

We made it inside and the twins went to there rooms.

" Ok, we need to go change but, we're going to order pizza so what toppings do you guys want?" I asked.

"Pepperoni" everyone said in unison.

"Ok" I said.

I ordered 5 boxes of pepperoni and 2 boxes of cheese, then I went to go get changed. 

Our outfits minus the heels

I was the black one

When we went downstairs we heard a wow.

"Wow, this is the real you guys"Christian said. 

"Yup," Blake said.

We went to sit in a circle. 

"Yesterday we told stories and everyone introduced themselves and we told our sad story."
Makayla said.

"Now you have to introduce yourself before we continue," Sarah said.

"I'm Christian King, I'm 17. I live with both of my parents and I am an only child. I am the captain of the basketball team." Christian said.

Ding Dong

I will get the door. I paid the pizza guy then I went to the kitchen and  left 2 cheese and 2 pepperoni boxes for the staff and for the twins. I walked out with plates and the pizza while Sarah got the drinks and cups.

We started eating when we saw that the guys were staring at us.

"Do you guys want to say something," I asked.

" Sorry, you guys are always eating salads when we see you so this is surprising." Derek said.

"Oh, we only eat salad because of dance and we have to eat salad once a day so we chose to eat it during lunch." I said.

"You guys dance?" Christian asked.

"Yes, we also singer, and some of us play instruments and sports also we ride motorcycles." I said.

"Before we continue, we will not be able to meet tomorrow because we have dance and Friday we have to go to the club early so get here by 6" Makayla said.

"Cool, are we doing weekends or no" Derek asked.

"Nah it is not necessary plus, we are really busy on the weekends." Sarah answered.

"Can we go with you guys tomorrow" Blake asked.

"Sure," Violet said.

"Ok" Anthony said. 

"Nice, so anyways what do you guys want to talk about today." I asked.

"Um, let's play never have I ever" Kane said.

"Ok but, we will play it with our sodas" Sarah said.

" Wait before we do the twins will be down in three, two, one." I said.
The twins came running down.

"Chlo-" They started.

"Go back upstairs, and this time walk please," Makayla said while pointing to the stairs.

"Your a meanie Kayla, Chloe tell her," Cole said.

"Cole, why are you still here, Kayla told you to walk, what if you fall and get hurt, will she be mean if she said I told you so?," I asked.

"Yes, because you guys will laugh," Cole said.
"She doesn't want us to laugh so that is why she is making you walk, she is saving you from us laughing," I said.

"Fine," he said while they left and came back after walking.

"Was that so hard?" Makayla said.

"Yes, it was it took too long." Caitlyn said.

"Ok, so what do you guys want?" I asked.

"Pizza please," Caitlyn said.

"Ok, I'll go get you some then you got to go to the dining room ok," I said.

"Ok," They said in unison.

I got them their pizzas and they left to eat.

"Ok I am ready, let's start." I said.

"First your siblings are cute and they looked like they were raised right." Christian said.

"Thanks," we all said.

"We raise them since our parents died so, thank you" Violet said.

"Let's start," Derek said.

"Never have I ever gone skinny-dipping" He said.

We all drank.

"Never have I ever go into a fight"

We all drank.

"Never have I ever drunk alcohol" Someone else said.

The guys drunk the girls didn't.

"Wait, you guys have never had alcohol," Derek said.

"We have never had alcohol but, it is cause of how we were raised, not to put bad things into our bodies, and not to get carried away because you have "no self control."" I air quoted. "When we went to parties our parents would make sure that we come back the way we left, no alcohol was the one rule. Our moms always said that, " What if you get drunk and get pregnant, what if you get drunk and get kidnapped, what if you get drunk and end up showing a bad example for the twins. You guys will not drink till you are 21 like the law says, because you have too much on the line to lose if you go and do something stupid. We don't want you guys to live a life regretting something that you don't even remember happening in the first place. People can take advantage of you, they could take you, like I hope you guys understand that we are not joking. That is why." I said.

"Makes sense," Kane said.

"Never have I ..."

We continued this game for a while until it was time for them to go home.