𝐓𝐖𝐎. requests

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚.

" I sit by myself talking to the moontryin' to get to you

tryin' to get to you. "

Talking to the moon as the hours passed during the night became a habit of sorts for Miles. If he couldn't sleep he may as well talk to the only thing around during the gloaming hours. Of course, catching up on homework and being productive was also an option, but the boy could hardly be alert during the school hours so trying so at home just seemed pointless.

"And the way his hair falls," Miles spoke; "It's like almost mullet length but not quite there, god I sure hope he does not have a mullet wherever he is!" His nose scrunched up in disgust just thinking about it. "You think you could tell him to not come back with a mullet?" he requested, looking up into the sky. "Along with everything else I've asked?" The last bit came out quieter then the rest, as if he was embarrassed, asking for too much? Yet was it really asking for much? He was asking for his significant other to come back to him!  Someone who Miles had not seen in literal years! Someone who he wondered occasionally if they even remembered that he (Miles) existed! The boy had given his heart and soul to his partner, his love, and the belief that the two would return to one another never once wavered in the slightest. People ask for so much, things that are so abstract and far out of their grasp.

So asking for one person to come home, was it really that much?

Perhaps, he thought. Perhaps instead of Lance coming back home,  he could go to Lance. Miles out there in space, searching the galaxy for his lover. He could envision himself  sneaking into the Galaxy Garrison for a ship to take him up into the cosmos. Traveling however far to find the pilot who held his heart. Wouldn't that be something.