4

What seemed like hours probably only one or two I was done cleaning. I felt disgusting. My sweater was sticking to me, my hair was a mess, and god will only know how much sweat came off my face.

"MOTHER I'M DONE NOW I'M TAKING A SHOWER" I yelled from up stairs.

"OK" she yelled back. Mom and her short words. Went to the bathroom and started the shower. I stepped in the shower and started thinking: What did Connie mean by 'thing are going to change'? What if Cameron still doesn't like Connie?

All these things where running through my head. I didn't even realize that I finished my shower. I sighed and turned the water off. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself then wrapped one around my hair. The party starts a 7 and its 5:30 so I better start to get ready. I went to my room and got my outfit out. I put it on then started my curling iron. While I was waiting for it to warm up I started on my makeup. When everything was done it looked like .

"Maddie come down stair the guests are going to be coming soon" mom said from the stairs. I looked at the clock. It was ten to seven. I put my shoes on then went down stairs.

"It smells so good mom" I said sniffing the air.

"Thanks! Can you go open the door" she said. I nodded and opened it. I started walking around and singing to my self.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever. I think it went Oh oh oh. I think it went yeah yeah yeah. I think it goessss. You know I know you know I'll remember you and I know you know I know you'll remember me."

"Maddie you have a wonderful voice why don't you sing a couple songs tonight" mom said interrupting me. I shrugged.

"I don't know I'll think about it." I mumbled. She sighed then walked back into the kitchen. I thought about it as people started coming in greeting me. I smiled at them. I think I have an idea. We have a piano in the living room and I'm guessing that there are going to be a lot of people in the living room. So I'll just start playing the piano and sing. There you go that's my plan. I looked at my phone and it was 7:10. I wonder if Cameron and his family are coming.

"Maya can you just shut up!" I heard someone say. I looked out the door and saw Cameron and his family.

"Hello!" I greeted them.

"Why hello to you to young lady" his mom said.

"You must be Maddie. Cameron was talking a lot about you" I blushed and looked at Cameron who looked really embarrassed.

"No wonder Cameron likes you. You're really pretty" his sister said.

"Once again can you just shut up" he said getting frustrated. I just laughed.

"If you want there are food and drinks in the kitchen" I said.

"Thank you for letting us know" his dad said smiling. They all walked off except for Cameron.

"You look beautiful" he said. I blushed.

"Thanks you don't look too bad yourself" I said.

"How long have you been doing this?" Cameron asked.

"Doing what?" I asked confused.

"Standing at the door"

"Oh... since 7" I replied .

"well come on let go" he said holding his hand out. I looked around and took it we started walking around.

"where exactly are you taking me?" I asked laughing slightly.

"I have no idea this is your house" he said shrugging.

"do you want to go to the tree house?" I asked bouncing on my toes.

"Sure" right as he said that I pulled him out side.