Untitled Part 5

My backyard was pretty big and the tree house was all the way on the other side.

"Hey Cameron guess what" I said stopping.

"What?" he asked.

"YOU'RE IT!" I yelled running away quickly. I looked back and saw that he was close behind. I started weaving between people. So it was kind of like a maze. When there weren't any more people I started to walk thinking that Cameron got lost.

"AHH" I screamed as I got tackled down to the ground. I looked up to see Cameron. Man he is really cute.

Connie's POV (yay a change)

Sabrina, Kayla, Mariah and I are bored at home in my room.

"Hey isn't this Maddie's sweater?" Mariah said crawling on the floor to go pick it up.

"Yea it is! Shouldn't we go bring it back to her?" Sabrina asked. They all nodded in agreement.

"I suppose we could give her a little visit." I said getting up from the bed. They all cheered. Once we were all ready we started walking to Maddie's house.

"What are those lights in front of her house?" Kayla asked.

"And why are there so many people?" Sabrina asked.

"They are having a party and they didn't invite us!" Mariah exclaimed, sounding somewhat offended.

"Can you guys shut up? Let's just find her and give her sweater back to her" I said.

"Kayla and Mariah you go check the backyard and me and Sabrina will check the house." They nodded and we to the back yard.

Mariah's POV

"I don't remember her backyard being this big" I said as we closed the gate behind us.

"Same here" Kayla agreed. Then something caught my eye.

"Is that Maddie?" I asked pointing in her direction. Kayla looked where I was pointing and her mouth dropped.

"Is that Cameron?" she asked.

"I think so" I replied.

"He is HOT" she said. I smacked her upside the head.

"She is ruining the plan to get Connie and Cameron together!" I said as I stomped over to them. I grabbed Maddie by the arm and basically dragged her away.

"Who are.... MARIAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Maddie screamed trying to get my hands off of her arm. I stopped and let go of her arm.

"You are messing up Connie's chance with Cameron so you better back off" I whispered angrily. She just stood there. No words coming out of her mouth. I smirked then walked back to Kayla.

"What did you say to her?" she asked.

"Let just go and find the other two" I said walking into the house to find them. Oh Connie is going to know about this.

Connie's POV (again)

*Back at the house*

"YOU SAW WHAT?!" I shouted.

"They were playing around, laughing, giggling, and acting all cute" Mariah said. My blood boiled inside.

"I told her before she left stay away or things are going to change" I said.

"But what are we going to do now?" Kayla asked.

"Things are going to change" I said rubbing my hands evilly.

Maddie's POV

The party ended about an hour ago everyone left except Cameron and his family. They were all in the kitchen having a good time laughing and telling jokes but I was in the living room at the piano. After what Mariah told me I was too scared to hang around Cameron so I just went to my room. I started pressing the keys on the piano then I started to play and sing Warrior by Demi Lovato.

"You can never hurt me... again" I sang. Then loud clapping and whistling startled me.

"Oh my gosh you are an amazing singer!" Cameron's mom spoke. I smiled and looked at everyone they were either smiling a big smile or had tears in their eyes. I never made anyone cry.

"Thank you guys" I said getting up from the piano bench.

"You where amazing" Cameron said coming up to me. I blushed.

"Thanks" I said looking down trying to hide my face in my hair.

"I want to show you something in my room" I said pulling him upstairs. When we got to my room I saw a note on my bed.

Things will change. And don't expect them to ever be the same again

Love,
C

Ok now I'm scared about what Connie's going to do.

"Who is 'C'?" Cameron asked. Obviously he read the note over my shoulder.

"Connie" I said just above a whisper. Cameron turned me around and hugged me.

"Don't worry. I won't let Connie do anything to you" he whispered.