☆UND☆

(A/N : listen to the song above while reading)

This chapter's focus : Jaina, Kadee, Da'Ques

⚠️NOT PROOFREAD⚠️
Oops☠️

OMNISCENT

Jaina steps outside the school doors, taking in the fresh air with a deep breath in and a soft smile as she let it out.

It was finally spring break.

She was more than ready to be by herself for a week. Her parents were planning yet another trip to Louisiana for a week, and Jaina was tired of going back and forth to Shreveport, so she asked if she could sit this one out. Her parents thought for a while until they agreed to let her stay alone. The house was a bit too small to have a party, and that's one less body they have to count and keep up with. Plus, she had her own car, so if she needed anything, she could drive and get it herself.

They were right, she couldn't have a whole ass party, but she could invite her friends over for a kickback.

After a while of sitting outside, she took out her Polaroid camera and started taking pictures of the sky. Today the sky was a bright blue with a few scattered Cirrus clouds. Her favorite.

Two of her friends, Taja and Imani, finally came outside to join her in her wait for the Teen Center van. They both notice her picture printing out and both eagerly ran to see what it was.

"Did you get a good shot?" Imani asked.

Jaina waves the picture around a bit more before the picture actually shows up.

"I think so, how does it look?"

"Oo, I love it!" Taja says, taking the picture from her.

"Hey, give that back! This one's going on the board if it's so good."

"But I want it." Taja says, pouting.

"Well that's just too damn bad, now ain't it T? Now gimme my picture!" Jaina says, snatching the picture from Taja and placing it in her purse.

"Ight, where the others at? You should know where Kenai is, Mani." Taja says, poking at her arm.

As Imani complains and tells her to stop touching her, Jaina turns to the glass doors, seeing Kenai, Khayden, and Daisy all walking out.

"Well, speak of the devil, there she is."

As soon as Khayden lays eyes on Jaina, she begins to speak "Jaina, tell me why Kenai dumbass didn't know who Obama was for like 5 minutes-"

"BRUH EVERYBODY HAS THEIR SLOW MOMENTS, LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"But not that slow." Daisy says, shaking her head. "That shit is just disappointing."

Jaina shakes her head as well. "I just don't know what Imani sees in her ignorant ass." She thought

Jaina looked away and turned towards the door once more, seeing the rest of the guys arrive.