I don't get it?

(Lol okay, that's not what Sans said in the last chapter)

3rd person's P.O.V

"What do you mean help?" Sans asked confused, everybody's eye lights went out. 'T-Too...innocent' They all thought, Sans still had the glow but it was slowly fading, "Just come over here and we'll show you" Lust said smiling. "Okie!" Sans said smiling joyfully, walking over to the couch. Sans (Without knowing may I remind you.) sat on Nightmares lap, NOT KNOWING HE STILL HAD HIS D**K OUT :<. Nightmare moaned softly, Sans looked at him confused. He looked down and saw Nightmare's......you know, he didn't know what it was so he poked the tip, Nightmare started panting. Sans was confused so he did the same thing with Gasty, he just smirked and grunted, Ink moaned a bit, lust moaned LOUDLY MAY I ADD. But when he got to Killer he decided to do something different, he sat on the floor infront of a confused Killer. And put the tip of his finger at the bottom of the shaft, started lifting up. Quite slowly if you ask me....Killer was panting and biting his bottom lip(?). He couldn't take it anymore so he bucked hips upwards, wich caused his shaft to go in side Sans's eyesocket, and that caused Sans to cover his mouth so he wouldn't release a moan. But you could still hear it slightly, "S-Sorry" Killer apologised embarrassed, "I-It's o-okay" Sans tried getting his shaft out of the eyesocket. But he couldn't. It would just make him moan again, and fall right back onto it. So he moaned either way, he finally got it out while moaning and biting his lip (Yeah I'm gonna say lip). Sans fell back, panting heavily, they all loved the sight before them. So they pumped, Sans was surprised and flustered darker than a blueberry. They all released, but after being surprised his mouth was wide open. He swallowed it.