Umm..sure?

Sans's P.O.V

That was kinda weird but, it felt good. "What w-was th-at?" I asked Wine still panting from what happened. "Ummm, that's called-" "It's sex" Lust interrupted once again. "Y-Yeah" I thought for a moment then looked down, and I still saw a blue light. "What do I do to get that to go away?" "Um.." They all said.

Dream's P.O.V

I was thinking then thought of something. "Now that YOU helped US, why don't WE help YOU?" They all looked and thought. "Okay/Sure-Why not?/Of course!" I heard. We all went over to Sansy and put him on my lap. I started to rub on his d**k and the others started to lick a rub other places as well. Sans was moaning in bliss as we did. "A-aaahh" He moaned. I blushed and then became hard ONCE AGAIN. I turned him around and started to rub our shafts together. After awhile he suddenly bucked his hips upward, so I could tell he was close. "I-I feel like th-theres someth-ing building up I-in my sto-stomach" Sans said putting his arms around my neck. "That *Grunt* means y-your close to c-cumming, a-and so am I" I replied. "Aaaaahh!" He yelled cumming. I came right after. Sansy was super dirty from....you know..so I said. "S-Sansy?" "Hmmm?" He said clearly tired. Your dirty so why don't we take a bath or shower?" "O-okay" He answered. Everyone looked at me with pure jealousy, I picked him up bridal style and took him to the bathroom, then turned on the water for a bath. 'This is going to be a loooong rest of the day'.

Here ya go, I'm tired it's freaking 12:20 GOODNIGHT