Tasted good!

Classic's P.O.V

I swallowed something the came from them,(Wink Wonk) it came in different colors as well,(WiNk WoNk) it also tasted really good!(WINK WONK) "What was that?" He asked licking his lips, a slight blush tinted on his cheeck bones. "That was-" "That's something called cum sweetie~" Lust cut Gasty off. Gast looked at Lust clearly annoyed, "Why are you acting like that right now Gast, your f**king d**k is out right now." Nightmare said with a poker face. Gasty blushed a bit and said. "So is yours!" He yelled blushing again. "Nightmare looked down then looked st him. ".....Shut up." I giggled a bit then squeaked as I felt something run against my private bone.(Lol private bone) I looked down and saw a hand, so I looked back and saw a flushed yellow Error behind me looking away. As he started rubbing more I started making these weird noises, because it felt....good? I looked down again and saw a blue light coming from my pants, then Nighty hot up and came to me. When walked over he picked me up, and when he sat down he put me on his lap. He then started to rub against me, so I made that noise again and he started to grunt. It felt reaaaaally good too. After he moaned a bit and got me off of him, then put me Cross's lap. He grabbed my waist with his arms and started thrusting on me as well, "C-Cross" "*Le gasp* Y-yeah Sansy?" I blushed a little at the nickname. "W-why do I keep m-makINGgg these weird n-noises?" "It's b-because youR be-ing pleasuured, and it's c-called moaning." He said. After he said that he thrusted harder than he did earlier. "K-Kyaa!" I yelped.

Blueberry's P.O.V

After Cross explained what moaning was and why he was moaning, it looked like he thrusted hard because we all heard something super adorable. "K-Kyaa!" Sans yelled.

3rd persons P.O.V

After Cross was done it was blueberry's turn, then Error's and so on and so on until they all had their turn with Sansy.(○w○)

This chapter is dedicated to one of my friend's that are a fan of this book. Hope you liked it! I think it was shorter than my normal chapters. Ja'ne!