Survival Games book 1: Pastels Tale

Heres a quick note from me~ :D My name is LadyIssu and i have decided to post my Survival Games book series here on WattPad. The full series is on my Fanfiction.net account but i'm posting here since its better known. I'll update everyday since its all pre-written. I hope you all enjoy these books ^^

                                                                   Survival game player list:

1. SkitScape

2. Dawnables (girl)

3. CaptainSparklez

4. SeaNanners

5. Minecraft4meh

6. Muffy1908

7. SkydoesMinecraft

8. Ihascupquake (girl)

9. HoneyDew

10. Xephos

11. LDshadowlady (girl)

12. AntVenom

13. MinecraftUniverse

14. LemonZephyr (girl)

15. Pastel (girl)

16. CreeperSlyth (girl)

17. BrenyBeast

18. LikeTotallyToby

19. Chimneyswift11

20. Swift_y

21. Deadlox

22. Grailmore (girl)

23. Inthelittlewood

24. PewdiePie

The short and not so sweet life of Pastel the Parkour master

                                                                                POV Pastel

                Pastel opens her light brown eyes slowly, still listening to the sound of the invisible crowd cheer for the blood of the PvP players in the arena. Grimacing at the sight of the other players she quickly changes her expression to a bored look. In her mind she’s freaking out, being placed in the survival games wasn’t her plan.

The game will begin in 60 seconds

    Pastel frowns. 60 seconds? What the hell change it to 20 seconds at least? She chuckles slightly. The player on her right glances over at her for a second calculating the easiest way to kill her. On Pastels left, a veteran of the games, squares his shoulders and flexes his legs in preparation to bolt for the center. She jogs in place she wears a Light blue hoodie, Ink blue jeans, brown boots, her dark brown hair bouncing as she moved.

 40, 39, 38, 37…

                A headset appears on Pastels head, surprised she jumps a little causing the player on her right to jolt towards her, his light grey eyes are full of blood lust, the eyes of a killer. As his foot hits the ground, his body shoots up into the air, blood and dirt splattering the people close by. Pastel screams as the helmet that was on the players head falls next to her feet. Cannon sounds.

15, 14, 13, 12…. HoneyDew was killed by a bomb.

                Oh Notch please let me live! Pastel prays getting into a running position. She spits the dirt and blood onto the ground trying to get the disgusting taste from her mouth. She bends down quickly picking up the fallen players helmet. She places it on her head, it’s a little big but it stays.