Part 3 (final)

POV AntVenom

                Pastel… I watch her body fall into the fissure; I quickly pack the items she had been so careful to give into her bag. I hope you know what you were doing giving me this stuff. I stuff her bag into mine and rush of still dodging fireballs. The ground had stopped opening but Ghasts had begun to come out of the fissure, spraying the forest with fireballs.  Cannon sounds

Ihascupquake tried to hug a Zombie but got eaten instead.

                The heat of the fire was hot on my face as I jumped from tree to tree. The forest’s lit up in flames, smoke rising on either side of me, choking me. Gray tendrils winding through my lungs, the leaf block I had taken a step onto disintegrated right underneath me. I fell to the forest floor, choking and coughing, I looked up the Ghasts had disappeared and I was left with utter quiet. I flopped onto my back wheezing from my ordeal. I heard a twig crunch to my right. I looked over, my eyes widened; I slowly stood up moving away from the zombies that were crouched over their prey. I try not to look too closely but I can still see the rainbow socks of Ihascupquake being torn apart and eaten by one of the undead. I finally made it away, my foot steps on something that feels soft beneath my shoes. I look down and step back vomiting. One of Ihascupquakes severed hands lies on the ground; it’s bloody and covered in bite marks, the thumb and index finger are missing. Cannon sounds.

BrenyBeast has slain Grailmore!

                 I shook tremors raging through my body. I don’t know if it’s from the smoke or from the sights I had just witnessed. I spit out the taste from my mouth and move on before the undead can come for me to. I stumble out of the woods and into the ruins of the city.

“Venom?” I look up using my hand to shield my eyes from the sun. “Oh Notch! What happened?” I see the most beautiful thing jump down to me, CreeperSlyth, her light brown hair shining in the sun, her medallion glowing with a faint light, lands with a soft thump on the gravel road. “Shit. Venom you’re overheated. We need to get you inside.” She walks over to me and puts an arm around my shoulder and leads me to the building she had jumped down from. Cannon sounds

SeaNanners has slain Dawnables

                 I glance at the words as I lean on her trying to figure out how this 16 year old girl can support a 20 year old man. She lays me down on a bed; her hair tickles my nose as she reaches over my body to grab something. She smells like fresh cut grass and wildflowers.

“Slyth…” I murmur.

“What is it Venom?” she mumbles back to me uncapping a bottle of water and giving me a sip.

“Pastel sacrificed herself for something…” I mutter my eyes closing.

“Sacrificed herself for what? Venom stay awake until I give you some burn medicine.” I force my eyes open.

“I think she did it for Jordan…” I mutter as she rubs the potion into my burns. When I mention Jordans name she rubs the potion into my burns a little harder causing me to cry out.

“Jordan?” She realizes she’s hurting me and gently removes her hands and bandages me.

“Yes…” I say not feeling so good for some reason. “Creeper what potion did you use?” I say struggling to breath. My lungs seem to close up, black spots swimming in my vision.

“Poison.” She says simply wiping my forehead with a towel. “You wouldn’t last very long anyway.” She kisses my cheek. “See you on the flip side Hutch.” She smiles grimly. My vision blurs to black. Cannon sounds.