Chapter 2: The Stow-away

"You're still alive?!," I screamed at him and charged. I punched him in the face so hard that I heard a bone break. I then grabbed him by the collar and threw him across the corridor outside the bridge. You could feel the ship rattling as I walked over to him. He was on the floor and I kicked him in the ribs. He rolled over, clutching and I punched him in the face again and again. I kept hitting him. I wanted to break him the way that he broke my family that day, in the bunker. Dennis and Casey had to pull me off. He tried to get up but couldn't. Dennis told me to go back to my room and I went. I paced the room for five minutes and then put another hole in the wall. I then walked out to the bridge. The commander was sitting on one of the chairs, clutching his face and side. Dennis and Casey was sitting on the opposite side of the room. You could smell the hostility in the air. "Have you calmed down now," Dennis asked.
"Well, I can't be that calm knowing that there is a murderer in our ship,"I looked over at the commander.
"You are not the only one who suffered by the Katari's hand," he looked back at me, "I was forced to do what I did."
"And how did they force you," Casey questioned.
"My family were going to be killed if I did not help," he said, almost crying
"Really family? That's the oldest trick in the book," I laughed
"Don't believe me. I don't care," he said and put his face in his hands
"I don't believe you and I don't have to keep you on this ship either," I said, stepping forward.
"Wait, what?," he, Casey and Dennis looked back at me.
"I am going to throw you off this ship and watch you die in the vacuum of space,"I walked towards him and he began to get off his chair and limp back as fast as he could. My hands lit up and he screamed and then I witnessed the strangest thing. He melted into this black slime and rolled off. I chased after it.

He rounded a corner and I was right behind almost lifting off the ground as I turned around the corner....and he was gone. I looked around. He disappeared somehow. There were no doors into rooms here so he would not have went into one and I also would have heard it. I kept searching, and then there a ringing in my ear. It got worse as I kept looking. It then became a headache and it hammered against my skull and eyes. I closed my eyes, trying to help with the pain and when I opened my eyes, I saw things differently. Everything around me was blue and when I focused, I could see through the walls and the energy flowing through them. I could see the outlines of Casey and Dennis running over and then I saw the outline of black slime that was the commander. He could cloak. It amazed me for a second and then I opened my hands,letting the energy flow through and collect in my hands. He made a motion similar to turning around to look at me. I splayed my hand and aimed straight at him.I think that he thought, at first that I couldn't see him but then I could almost see the fear in him for he changed back to his human form and backed away from me, scared for his life. But it was too late for him because I blasted him in the chest and he went straight into the far wall. He hit the wall hard and his "shirt" was sizzling. He was out cold. I dropped my hand and my vision went back to normal. I walked over to him and Casey and Dennis were standing at the end of the corner, looking at him. I looked over at them and they nodded. I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to the air lock.

He tried running away twice but I would then pick him up and slam against the floor. We reached the airlock and it was a silver, square room with a round door on one end. The door had a yellow stripe across it and in the middle of it, read the words, 'Do not open unless you are behind the glass window.' We then dropped him there and we walked out the room and pressed a button on the wall. A glass window came up and when it touched the roof, it locked. We waited for him to get up and when he did, we asked him for any final words he might have. We threatened that if he said anything bad, we would instantly open the airlock. As he was about to say something, something resembling an earthquake happened and the lights switched off.