Chapter 6: Prisoners

We teleported into the ship just as the invading aliens came up the stairs. We attempted to run further up the stairs, but more aliens came down, after Casey and Dennis ran down to meet us. She looked at me and I looked at her. Dennis was more concerned about the girl next to me. He gave me the same look in his eyes that he used to when we went on scavenging runs, the look of both confusion and fear. Another group of aliens came up the left staircase and we were surrounded. My hands flared with energy and we were about to fight for our lives, when a flash bomb dropped from the ceiling, in middle of us and exploded. The light was blinding and the sound made such a loud ringing in my ears that I could not hear or focus. I looked around as the blindness subsided as Casey and Dennis were lying on the floor, clutching there ears and barring their teeth. The mystery girl had her back against the wall, her hood on and she was  looking around trying to get her sight back. Then out of thin air, someone dropped down, landing on one knee. He stayed in that position, helmet on and waiting for us to be able to hear. after we had regained our hearing, the man in the helmet stood up and removed helmet. I realized that it was in fact a woman in black and red armor, with a weird skull painted on the breast plate. Her face was that of a human's face, strangely enough and she had black and purple hair. She turned over to me, and picked me up by the throat. She was incredibly strong and the grip was extremely tight. I tried to struggle but she then punched me in the stomach and let me hit the ground. It was as if a fighter jet had flown at full speed, into my stomach. I dropped to the floor, clutching my abdomen. This hurt more than any of the punches I had taken from The Devastator. She looked down at me and then looked at everyone and said, with an insane smile: "You are all now prisoners of the Black Legion of Voltrexians. Welcome to torture beyond your wildest nightmares."