prologue

"GET OUT WHY YOU STILL CAN!" a young voice called to others, as something huge was coming their way, it was a Minotaur, a monster that appears on the lower floors, a level two Monster on floor five.
"GRAAAAAAAAAAA!" It roars, as it stomps it's feet into the turf of the terrain, it was getting ready to charge, but a white haired boy stood there in front of the cow like beast, his red eyes staring down at the level two Monster.
"..." I have to buy them time, but I hear a voice telling me to run, 'run you idiot! You can't fight a level two Monster that was known to give level two veterans a hard time!!' but I stand my ground staring down the beast, I pull out my knife, my hand shaking in fear as the Minotaur charges, then I burst into a Sprint running away. "Dang it! Why is their a level two Monster on the upper floors?!" The boy yells as the Minotaur gave chase to him, he turned right then left and corner himself, he turns around to see the beast looking down at him, as his legs shake and quiver with fear, the monster let's out another roar before punching the wall the young boy fell down as he pushes against the wall, knife in hand, his eyes watering, he closes his eyes, then opens then said "Trace on." A glow went through his arm and hand into the knife, as he reinforced it, the boy then leapt suddenly catching the monster off guard as he embedded the knife into the minotaur's chest hoping he had hit the magic stone but all he heard was a shatter, the knife wasn't strong enough even though he had enforced it to be tougher and more sharper and durable, it had broke. "Ah! Sh-" he felt a pain go through out his body as he felt his back hit against the wall, a hand around his chest pushing harder, as he struggled to breath for air.
"GRRAAAAAAAGGG!!!" The monster roared as if it was celebrating, the boy could only feel the pain spread throughout his body. "Aaah.." is this how I die? Well at least I got them so time to run. "Tempest." All of a sudden he felt himself hit the floor as blood sparys all over him, the minotaur falls to the floor losing blood as it was cut almost all the way through it's body, as it gave out it's last dying breath it explodes into black smoke a purple stone only hit the ground with a thud. The boy coughed a little, he heard a girl say "Are you all right?".
He looked up to see a beautiful golden long haired girl, with a slender body wearing a breastplate, arm guards, along with hip and knee guards, wearing a white one piece dress with gold lining. The boy only looked at her for a second then rose to his feet and smiled. "Yeah, thanks for saving me..." Before he took off running leaving the girl only to blink a few times as the boy ran past a certain wolf man as the man just bursted out laughing at him probably.
"...how can I call myself an adventurer when I can't look into the eyes of those who saved me?" The boy named bell Cranel muttered as he ran back up to exit the dungeon.