Part 4

Kyle's P.O.V

I sat down by the pool, looking at the waterfall going into it. It was a pretty dangerous place for me to be at since a couple of splashes of water could send me straight to the sick-- nurse's-- hospital? Ward, that place where you go when you're injured basically. But it would just send me there because of my own powers really. Let's say...fire and water don't mix well.

Anyway. I was thinking about what Harry did an hour ago. It still confused me a lot. What I'm getting from him is that he warms up quickly to people in a short amount of time..

Let's just try and forget that for the time being, I'm sure he meant no harm at all. I'm just overreacting to his actions.

---

I return to the dorm and I don't see him in the main area. I knock on his door. No response.

"Hello?" I kind of whisper but loud enough he could hear me through a door.

Still no response.

"Okay then.." I quietly say to myself.

I go towards my own room. Maybe I can read a few books until he comes back or comes out of his room? Who knows, he could've been ignoring me.

I stand by the door, I can hear something. Somebody's in there.

It's probably Harry but why would he be in there....and that's kinda disrespect for my own privacy...

I open the door and I see someone who didn't look familiar until they turned around.

Elizabeth..

"Why are you in here?" I say in an annoyed tone.

She just smiled. "Oh nothing".

"Who let you in here?".

"Oh just your little blonde porcupine".

Blonde porcupine..? She must mean Harry...but why would he let her in.

"You're lying".

"Oh but he really did, after he finally gave in".

"Gave in..? What did you do to him?!".

"Let's just say you won't be seeing him for a few days...".

She had a grin on her face that went from ear to ear.

I want to punch her so badly but I should remain calm, knowing her she'd just rat me out saying some bullshit like 'Kyle attacked me for no reason at all, he should be expelled' and that would ruin my reputation across all kingdoms....I don't wanna be known as that one prince that attacked a lady for 'no' reason.

"Get out" I tried saying that as calm as I possibly could.

"Okay then" she tries walking past me still having that grin.

She was just in my room probably rummaging through my stuff probably looking for something to steal, I'm not letting her  go that easily.

I grab her by the collar of her blazer. "First, give me back anything you stole"

She glared back at me. "I didn't steal anything".

She's lying.

"Give. My. Stuff. Back" .

She still gave me that stupid reply.

"I'm not letting go until you give me it back".

"Okay then but what you're doing is assault, I can use this against you".

What fucking bullshit. Then again she's never been the one to say something that actually made sense or anything smart..

"Is that a threat?".

"Why would I ever threat you my Haru".

She did not just use that nickname on me....if she's gonna use my Japanese name, she's gonna use Haruto. Fucking bitch. And I am NOT hers.

---

An hour passes or at least it felt like one and she's still not moving.

I hear a door open and I see some blonde hair. My door is wide open so I can clearly see the person there. It seems Elizabeth lied about not seeing him in a while.

She looked shocked by this.

"What?!" She let out a yell. "How are you not with the nurse right now?!"

He stared at her. He didn't even look injured.

"I'm not just gonna tell you how.." his calm tone of voice sent chills down my spine, probably hers too.

Elizabeth started to empty her book bag, I knew she had my stuff. She had brought out my diary. Probably was thinking of blackmailing in front of the school or something. She gives it back.

"Thank you" I say to her.

"Yeah yeah now let me go!".

"Is that all you have though?".

"Yes now let me go!!".

"Hmm..".

I decided to let go of her, I doubt she could've taken anything else....

She bolts out the door and it's just me and Harry, looking at each other..