Part 5

Kyle's P.O.V

Harry and I stare at each other for what feels like hours. His blank expression is actually quite terrifying.

He doesn't say anything, he only just gets close to me.

I'm now even more confused because Elizabeth was acting like she hurt him but he is completely fine, not even a scratch.

He stops moving, he's now real close, it's kind of weird since he's a little bit shorter than me so if he's trying to be intimidating, it kind of fails.

"Are...you okay?" I ask.

"..yes...now that the little devil in disguise is gone..." he says in a pretty soft tone which is a little bit creepy.

He must be referring to Elizabeth though.

I think he noticed I was a bit uncomfortable because he backed away a little.

"Anyway....Elizabeth said something about her hurting you...but you don't have a single scratch." I finally said to him.

"You see this crystal around my neck that kind of looks like a club/clover...something you'd see on a playing card? That should explain everything.."

All I got from that was that he has a vampire crystal, which we all have..it's our source of power.

"What exactly....do you mean?"

"My power is the ability to control someone's actions, what someone sees and even what someone thinks...I guess you could say it is manipulation magic..all I did was just simply make it seem like she hurt me when in reality she didn't."

That's a lot to take in..

"That's...um-"

"Yeah...I know it sounds evil doesn't it.."

"Yeah it kind of does...but one could say fire is evil too..so we're even.."

"So you do have fire magic.."

I don't know if he was supposed to say that in his head but said it outloud instead.

"No wonder you felt really warm, I must've felt like this really cold thing when I was practically on you," he says.

I almost forgot that had happened.

"Yeah you pretty much did...but I didn't mind"

"But wouldn't it have hurt you?"

"Well.....a tiny bit maybe but I care about you so it doesn't really matter"

He suddenly hugs me.

"...thank you for saying that you care about me"

He sounds like he might cry.

I don't even know what to say, all I can do is hug him back but I can tell he's smiling.

Harry's P.O.V

He smells like watermelon..