Part 6

Kyle's P.O.V

After hugging for what felt like forever he let go. I didn't want him to but he did anyway..

He started to stare off into space for a few seconds before he walked away and walked into his room, closing the door ever so lightly.

What was he up to..

Harry's P.O.V

I couldn't stand being in that room any longer. It felt awkward.

I have this weird pain in my chest and have no idea what it is and now I'm more cold than ever after moving away from Kyle's warm body...

I didn't think it was possible for a vampire to even have such high temperatures even if their power was fire..

Now I've admitted was powers I have and he's probably gonna ask for a new dormmate thinking I'm gonna control him and then he'll tell everybody else.

I could get kicked out of the school. This was the worst thing I could've done and now my days here are gonna be over.

Putting so much effort for the scholarship would've been worth nothing and now my parents are gonna hate me for wasting my chance at the most high level school in the continent...

I guess I must've screamed at some point because Kyle started knocking on the door and asking if I was okay.

"yeah I'm fine!" I sort of yelled, I don't know if I was too loud..

I also wasn't really fine, I guess this is what people call anxiety?? I'm not too sure..

He stays quiet. I don't know if he's still there or left but I really don't wanna open that door...

---

Kyle's P.O.V

It is now a new day and I start getting ready for my classes. Putting on my uniform and my student council blazer. Kinda forgot to mention I was apart of that...

I walk out of my room and into the main area of the dorm to see Harry with his face stuffed into the couch pillows..

I'm not gonna even question him at this point because he's most likely never felt soft pillows before..

I gently poke him and he jumps.

"Sorry, did I scare you?"

"Y..yeah you kinda did...why are you so fancy looking?"

Oh right..I wasn't wearing this yesterday and just my normal shirt..

"Well it's apart of my uniform and I'm required to wear it like you are with yours"

"That kind of makes sense.."

"Let's just wait in the cafeteria and get some breakfast okay"

I have a feeling he's gonna get something very big...