Four

Ages

April: 16
Liam: 17

Hey, Liam.

Wow. Auditions for The X Factor? That's a huge deal. I'm glad you have a few weeks until your audition to practice! I really wish I could go and support you! I know you're going to make it farther than the last time. I'll be rooting for you and standing by my phone until you call me and let me know, alright? Just don't forget about me when you get all big and famous! Hehe.

I heard about you and Samantha. Sorry it didn't work out, but I told you so! Her standards are way too high and she's a bit prissy. Oh, who am I kidding. A bit? She's Miss Barbie Queen! You deserve so much better, anyways. You're an amazing guy, any girl would be lucky you have you, Liam.

I started planning for your annual visit! Can't believe it's only two months away. There's an awesome lake that Daniel took me to a while ago, I think you'd love it. We can go swimming, plus there's an awesome place for boating. I was also thinking we could drive down to the city. You haven't been there in a while. Maybe we can go see a Broadway show or something. I'm really excited :)

Write back soon, don't procrastinate.

xoxo April

PS, I love you, you big dork :)

~'~'~

Liam's 107th Letter

Ages
April: 16
Liam: 17

April,

Yeah, I know! I'm excited. Auditions are in exactly one week, so I've been practicing a lot. I think I'm ready, but I'm super nervous. I guess the worst that could happen is I don't make it.. Again. But you know how much I want this. It's not something I can just give up on easily. I feel like I need this. Singing is something I could see doing the rest of my life.

Yeah.. I should've listened to you. She acted like I needed to buy her everything for our relationship to work. Glad it's over. And not any girl I want.. Believe me, if I could have any girl I wanted, I'd have the perfect girl next to me right now.  How's Mister Boyfriend Daniel treating you? Tell him he better treat my best friend like a princess or I'll beat him up, haha.

Forty days until I touchdown in New York! The lake sounds awesome! I also found a good hike that's by your flat. Google is amazing, huh? It's about a five minute drive and it's out by that mountain. Supposedly it has a waterfall. We should check it out.

I'll try to call you sometime soon, promise.

Liam.

PS, I love you too, weirdo.