Twenty-One

Liam's 800th Letter.

Ages:

Liam: 27

April: 26

My love,

Precisely twenty-four years ago, my little four year old eyes saw a little brunette, blue eyed beauty for the first time. 

Even then I knew there was something special about you. We clicked instantly. There was something about the one dimple on your left cheek when you smiled and something about the little freckles scattered across your nose and shoulders.

Do you remember December 3rd, 2012? We performed at MSG and you were there. My favorite part of that, was when we played tag in the arena. It was absolutely surreal, you, me, Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Juliet. In the most popular arena in the world.. Playing tag. It was like everything was perfectly perfect. Oh god, I sound so girly.

When we were twelve, I visited you in New York. When we were young, we truly ran amuck didn't we? How did our mums even try to handle us? I remember them always sending Nicola or Ruth to come with us, just so we didn't get arrested or killed. 

Last year, when we visited Paris. How you giggled like a little girl on Christmas when you laid eyes on the Eiffel Tower for the first time. The lights flickering across your face, your eyes twinkling and a smile painted perfectly across your lips. It was magical.

You smile a lot, and I don't think you understand how it lights up the entire world.  Your laugh is the most beautiful sound in the world. I'd do absolutely anything to see you laugh.

Everything about you is incredible. Would it be cheesy if I used lyrics from Everything About You? I mean, it's been quite a few years since it's come out, so I don't think it can be all that bad. So, it's everything about you. It's everything you do. From the way that we touch, baby, to the way that you kiss on me.

My life would be nothing without you. You are everything to me, I honestly don't think I could live without you.

You've been there for me the past twenty-four years.. Do you want to be there for the years to come?

April Marie Jacobs, would you even just consider the possibility of becoming my wife?

Forever yours,

Liam

PS, please give me the chance to love you for the rest of my life.

April found this letter after her and Liam had a lovely dinner. This letter was found along the beach of Hawai'i for their delayed anniversary trip. She followed rose petals in the most cliché way possible, the letter lying on top of a table decorated with candles. Liam soon showed up, getting down on his knee and offering a proper proposal.