Twenty

April's 772nd Letter

Ages

April: 26

Liam: 27

My dearest Liam,

Four years. The best decision I've ever made was to start over again. You don't know how much these past years have meant to me, although you might, because I do mention it quite often :)

Don't quite think it's fair that you're in Greece for our anniversary, while I'm stuck in the office.. But I'm more than excited for our trip to Hawai'i. Best anniversary present ever. Just you and me. 

I truly hope you're enjoying the reunion with the boys. I know how much you miss performing with them and seeing them every day. 

You'll never know just how proud I am of you. You've come so far in such a short time. I remember our letters back during The X Factor. I knew you were going to make it, I just never knew how big you would make it. You've toured the world, you've been number in every single country possible, you've made five platinum albums. 

Lately, I've just thought.. How lucky I am to have such a strong, sweet, loving guy in my life that I can call my own. You're always there to listen to me complain about work, to listen to me drone on and on about my co-workers, to massage my back when I'm beyond stressed. You're there to sing to me, to cuddle and eat popcorn with, to take walks around the park with. You've taught me how to play guitar, you've taught me how to complete destroy making cupcakes.. But most importantly.. You've taught me to live in the moment.. and you've taught me how to love with no strings attached, to love with my whole heart.

Do you ever wonder what would have happened if we had never started writing letters? Who knows where we would be.. I'm thankful for our mums forcing paper and pens into our hands.

Happy Fourth Anniversary, Liam James Payne.

Yours always,

April xx

PS, I love you unconditionally.