Who Is She?

Rumors were buzzing around the whole school especially the angels about a new transfered student. When classes started the classroom 12-E1 students saw the newbie and they had a surprised and startled reaction at the sight of someone with a body of a 10 year old, cute adorable baby face.

Her name was Fujioka Natsume. She is 15 years old. She showed up in pants, vest and white collard shirt. She's quiet, tough, a secret badass in combat, head strong, antisocial, tomboish but has her hair girly traits. She was an orphan after her mother was murdered in front of her eyes when she was only three and her father well, he left and abandoned her and had another family. He broke his promise made to her that he'd come back but he left with his other daughter never looking back to see Natsumes tears or hear her screams.

She was seen by others as weak, fragile and invisible and she liked it that way with everything going smoothly... Well almost smoothly. Learning some rules and the most important one is not to cross over to the Demons side. She had a tour of the school and was shown to her dorm meeting Chitoge Nanami. A kind soul, a little annoying cookie kind of a girl and her roommate.

The bell rung and it was recess. All girls sat in their groups of friends and the Claymores except Natsume. She had sushi while listening to music finding somewhere to sit. She sat on a big bench under a tree gald she could eat in peace without Nanami to disturb her but was unaware of what was about to happen.

The boys were out as well and the Dared Devils but the angels gasp at the sight of Natsume sitting on the bench belonging to the group not one girl bothered to rescue her. Even the Claymores bared evil grins and mockery at her stupidity and watching what was about to happen.

Not noticing the approaching, she ignored and went on listening to her music without hearing what anyone of then was saying. Especially Kakashi irritated and pissed off of being ignored clenching his fist tight enough to kill. She finally realized she was surrounded. She was roughly pulled out of her seat like a ragged doll, struggling to keep her balance, she felt an excruciating bone crushing pain on her wrist when being gripped tightly and it was Kakashi. He was mad as hell, squeezing her wrist but when she looked at him straight in the eye, he somehow was surprised like she seemed familiar to him like someone he used to know in the past. Putting her face closer and without hesitation, she pulled his hand and bit it with all the force in her bite until he let go of it. Seeing her angel badge he realised that she was the newbie everyone were talking about.

She ran fast as she could and back to the campus. Kakashi looked at the bite mark where his thumb was and it was almost deep, tracing a circle around it with his index finger then with a smirk at such a powerful bite he said that'll he'll kill the bitch next time she pulled a stunt like that again.

Examine.....