Unexpected

Meanwhile at the back of the school, she screams in pain of her wrist the red mark around it seeing the shape of his hand relieved that she could escape the situation before things could have really gotta out of hand. But she really wanted to kick that bastards ass for breaking her wrist. The thing that bothered her the most was how he was looking at her straight dead in the eye with such piercing gaze with an expressing she could not read as if she seemed familiar to him. She goes to the nurse for her wrist, classes were done for the day.

It was night, everyone reported to their dorms at 1030 lights were out. The moon was full and bright with a silent atmosphere. Since the building was high, it was easy for Natsume to climb down because if she could have went through the hallways, she'd make a lot of noise. Successfully on the ground, she decided to go for a night scroll through the whole school.

She strolled through the angels campus and gardens then to where the fountain was in the centre of it. To end her stroll, she hear a 'BANG'! coming from the boys campus. Knowing they were in slumber, she goes to investigate the noise.

Kakashi was out and about too. He was outside the boys campus thinking he heard the noise. He also went to investigate and he was getting closer, closer and closer. He heard someone's footsteps and he thought of ambushing the intruder so he hid in the bushes. As the steps kept getting louder and louder, finally he jumped out of the bushes landing right on top of the intruder, pinning the intruder down hearing "Get off me you lunatic" suddenly startled by a voice of a girl. She head bumped him, pushing him off rolling on her stomach and tried to make a run for it. But Kakashi grabbed her leg and made sure that she didn't escape despite the painful bruise on his forehead.

Then seeing her face and her to his surprise and shock "You!" in unison. Quickly he rolled off her and they stood facing each other. "Are you here to apologise and beg for forgiveness?" he said mockingly. "Heh! As if" she replied dusting herself off.

He was approaching her and as he came close, she backed up away from him bending forward till his face was inches from her piercing gaze as if he were trying to see through her with his sleeping bedroom eyes with an evil smirk. "What's a tiny and adorable little angel doing at here at this time of midnight? Did you come all the way here to see me?" Kakashi asked. "I only came to investigate the direction the noise was coming from but out of no where, some idiot jumped on me so you own me an apology" she replied.

"I thought you were an intruder and I was right" he said. "And what gave you the idea that I was an intruder?". "Well you were lurking in the shadows and you're trespassing right now". Then suddenly they heard the noise again and it was the dumpster shaken by a cat then it walked away. "This never happened okay!"

As they were about to to part their separate ways, a teacher came outside iwtb his flashlight and Kakashi swiftly propelled Natsume, hitting a wall with his hand to cover her mouth trying to keep hidden. When the teacher went away, she clubbed his ear because she couldn't breathe which irritated him. "You little bitch!".

She was already gone. She climbed back to her room through her window and onto her bed as if nothing had happened. Kakashi on the other hand was just smiling make his way back to his dorm. "One day little one" he said running his pointing finger on his bitten hand. "One day"

Okay guys. That's it for right now.....
Another one tomorrow....