Who

Classes started and it was time for training to begin in the practice field of team work and individual hand to hand combat training. The undefeated teams, Claymores and the Dared Devils had to watch to see who their challengers would be, judging by their skills in combat and special abilities.

There could be only five menebera to compete against the Claymore team in the upcoming games. So the lessons began, it was finally Natsumes turn. She could earn a spot in the team by defeating her opponent Saya Takanashi. One of the most savage fighters although Natsume really doesn't ghve a damn.

She punched and kicks but Natsume dodges and lands a killer uppercut making a TKO. On the other side, kakashi smiles knowing he had found an adversary. The leader of the Claymore was jealous that she got her to clean the pool which was both used by boys. While she was cleaning, she suddenly slips Fallings in hitting the pool. She tried hard to swim up but she couldn't. As she sank, she closed her eyes knowing that no one would save her but who would? She thought.

Farther and farther, she sank to the bottom seeing the light above getting dim. As she closes her eyes to die a peaceful death, suddenly arms were wrapped around her waist propelling her back to the surface. Breath of relief and coughing suddenly realising a hand around her another holding her hand then looked, and it was Shu! One of the Dared Devils.

"Wait what are you doing?" pushing but then sinks again. Shu pulls her back and catches her breath. "Are you stalking me?" asked Natsume. "I wouldn't say stalking you but transfixed by you" Shu getting closer to her. Natsume slowly moves backwards and was confused. "Huh? Okay you better leave before..." Natsume was rudely interrupted as Shu said "Before someone sees us together" Shu smirks "Well, you're a bit too late for that because" he said looking at someone staring at them upset and pissed off. It was kakashi!

The two got off the ground and Natsume was shivering in cold. Kakashi told Shu to go back to class and with an evil smirk, Shu said "Well I had a nice swim. Hope we can do it again cutie". Wearing Shus jacket around her to keep her warm, she's now face to face with kakashi glaring at her so she took off the jacket handed it to him snatching it. As she was about to turn to walk away, he grabbed her by the collar "What were you two doing" he asked in his angry tone. "Nothing happened! I just fell in the pool and I couldn't swim and he saved me that's all!.... Why do you care anyway" she said. "Just remember that you are my adversary no one else. I'll be the one to beat your ass up for the games. Understand!?" he said roughly then made his exist.

Speechless and bewildered, Natsume was shivering so she took a shower and changed her clothes. She was thinking 'What's with him that demented bastard! Nothing happened and now I'm being stalked!' Just as she about about sit down Nanami suddenly barging through the door happy for some reason saying that she earned a spot in the Claymores team as replacement for Asuna.

Having the lowest score in class, Kanae kicked her off the team for being a weakling. Natsume couldn't believe what she hearing "Um okay" was all she said. She wasn't excited nor did she look forward to work with Kanae but she accepted it.

It was time for training. Her and the Claymores walking onto the field, everyone was staring with surprise at the new recruit in the Claymores team even the boys looked and Kakashi smirked for he knew he would have to fight Natsume.

That's all guys. Sorry for the lates. Been really busy. Next is the big fight.
Thank you

-Juresmar Tasi