#35

—

-idxris 

So uh, here's what I had in mind for the prompt

Midare is a simple woman. If she saw a fight, you can bet she has her eyes watching it with popcorn on hand. Such is the life of a bored yokai. Or so the others thought. She actually have her memories of her past life and she knew that she somehow got reincarnated as an exponentially strong fox yokai who have a power to control time. She however, don't really have any care for that. What she do care about is that, the world she reincarnated into is the one and only Natsume Yuujinchou. She doesn't really have any problems about being a yokai. It's actually quite fun to float around and mess with time since the anime is relatively peaceful. But the problem is, Reiko somehow managed to convinced her to fight and now her name is included in the book of friends!

After many years, she was determined to get her name back and set out to find Reiko only to find out she has already passed away. She changed her target to Natsume who willingly tried to return her name. Keyword. Tried. It turns out, Reiko placed a condition in order for her to be released since she is a powerful yokai. And the condition is, Natsume needs to fulfill one of Midare's regret first before her name could be return to her. The boy readily wanted to return her name so he asked what was her regret to which Midare answered with a cussed.

How is it possible for Natsume to fulfill a regret Midare left on her own world?

Hahaha the plot sounds ridiculous I know lol

The only regret I had for this graphic is the poor selection of fonts and how I miss the fun of editing in photoshop ;-; medibang paint pro is good but not as good as photoshop for me.

https://ibb.co/PQvpfdC

—