twelve

it was friday and jina was packing her backpack since the bell rang.

her seat mate hyunjoon had already packed his backpack and waited for her at the door.

he turned around and was about to call for her name but he saw hyunjin and eric talking to her. they were joking around and laughing. a tint of disappointment was shown on his face.

"what's her relationship with them." hyunjoon mumbled to himself.

when jina made eye contact with him he quickly smiled at her. she stood up and was about to walk up to him but eric and hyunjin teased her.

"are you going on that date today?" eric wriggled his eyebrows and playfully pushed her shoulder almost making her fall backwards, but hyunjin caught her.

"hey, she's not a dude." hyunjin said, glaring at eric.

"oh right, she's a weakling." he teased again.

"wow you're so mean, anyways gotta blast." she waved at them and ran towards hyunjoon, successfully dodging all the desks in the classroom.

"let's go?" jina said and smiled, he nodded and smiled back.

they didn't know where to go first so they decided to get ice cream and go to a park.

they both sat on a swing and shared embarrassing moments with each other.

right then jina heard her name being called by someone.

she looked around and saw chenle waving towards her, so she waved back and smiled widely.

"uh i'll be back in a minute." she told hyunjoon and stood up, running towards chenle, giving him a hug.

"you have too many male friends." he mumbled to himself and stared at the two.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

100 reads! thanks for reading, voting and commenting :D