Chapter 3

Blah blah blah. Hey guys.

Walking down the stairs to my home, I decided to take a cool walk to school just for some fresh air and because I don't want to be early. Fuck my life. I took lazy steps along the walk way of my block not bothering to rush. My mind started to drift to a memory of that day....

Flashback...
I was so frightened after I realized that I killed my best friend. I didn't know what to do. If I called the police I'll  arrested. If I call the ambulance they might question what happened to her. My finger prints were all over her and they would be able to get my DNA on her neck. I couldn't risk it. I could risk getting caught. I had to do something.

End of flashback

My thoughts were disturbed by an annoying sound or what they might refer to as music coming from a car that drove by. Silently cussing the douche under my breath. I kept on walking as the view of the school appeared. Oh Lord this looks like a prison. The building was made of bricks and on the above wall were the words 'Milton High'.
Ugh I can't wait for school to finish.

The front of the yard was paved with all types of vehicles. But thankfully all the students were maybe already in classes. I quickly walked up the the stairs to the entrance of the door. Now I gotta find the office.

10 minutes later.....

I am beginning to wonder if there is an office in this school. I have looked everywhere! ha ha, just kidding. To be honest I have been slowly dragging my feet around the halls.
I was just about to turn a random corner  when a heard loud footsteps behind me. "Aye, you girl! Why aren't you at class?"
Startled I turn around only to face a tall, buff, chocolate skinned guy. He looked around the age of 46 and wore a grey T-shirt that had COACH written on it and a black sweat pants.
"I- uhuh- I'm new here and I couldn't find the office sir." I replied shyly.
He looked me up and down like he was analyzing me or something. While he was doing that keeper my gaze low and looked at the floor and fiddled with my fingers... Just to make my act more convincing.

"You just passed the office," he said,  after a long moment of silence. Which was actually short but you know what I mean. I tightly smiled and gave a nervous chuckle "Oh I didn't realize."
Okay, so maybe I did see the office and decide to past it straight. But it was worth the try right?
Quickly saying thanks to the coach, I made passed two doors and made my way to the third, which was the office.
Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and went straight to the receptionist. "Good morning. My name is Anna James, I'm new here. May I have my schedule please." I said giving her a shy smile. Smiling she handed my my schedule and school map.
"Here you go dear and welcome to Milton High!"

Cold Girl जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें