Chapter 4

Hey sorry for the late update. Plz enjoy! And don't forget to vote ☑️

Welcome my ass. This place is hell. The halls were crowded and noisy. Haven't these people learned about indoor voices. Ugh!
I lazily walked down the hall pushing and shoving those who were in my way. My locker was number 420 and by the looks of it, that seems to be the locker at the end of the hall. When I finally got to it the hall was clearer than before with just a few children hanging around. I began putting in my code when a girl with pink hair just jumped in front of me. Like literally. "Hiiiiiii!" She said with a big chester cat smile said. Ignoring the pest I threw my stuff in my locker and began making my way to my History class.

But then I had to stop half way when I noticed the pest was still following me. I did a one fifty turn which landed me infront her grinning face. "What!" I ask. Not so nicely. "Umm I know your new and stuff so I figured that you might need a friend." She said gesturing to herself. Rolling me eyes.

I suspiciously eyed her. What the fuck is her problem. She is too happily for my liking. I hate happy people they are just creepy. Like how can someone be so happy.

Turning around again I continued walking ignoring the pest that still followed.
I had passed five doors when the pest spoke, "Uhh you just passed our class." Sighing I turn to look at the door then at my schedule... Mmm turns out the pest was right.
Ignoring her I turned and made my way into the class only to be stared at a million eyes. "Its rude to stare," I said raising an eyebrow.
The bald teacher cleared his throat before speaking "Good morning Ms..?" 
"Anna." I said giving him a blank face.
"Oh yes, yes your the new student. Welcome to Literature, I'm your teacher Mr. Harold."
Nodding my head I making my way to my sit when he stopped me. "Why don't you tell the class a little about yourself." He said with a wrinkle smile. Glaring at him I looked straight into his eyes " No thanks." I felt something flash through my eyes and I think he saw it to. He looked at me wearily then nodded his head.
Taking the cue  that he understood I turned and made my way to a sit at the back.