Intro

(AN: Play the video above while reading)

___________________________________________________________

This is the story of how I died. Or more like were supposed to die. Someone stopped it, he stopped it. But now I need to do favors for an almighty being. You might ask yourself who is that special someone, he calls himself World, or the Universe, or perhaps God, or perhaps the Truth. He said he is All, and  he is One.  He meant  also that he is me. He is the truth of my despair, the inescapable price of my boastfulness. Then he bestowed upon me the despair I deserved  because I was so foolish to think that I could bring back the dead. It was the worst thing I saw. I was so scared. It felt like everything about Alchemy and the world was pressed inside my head.

I thought if I tried Alchemy like in the Fullmetall Alchemist Anime's, that I could bring back the dead, to make the things I did better. I thought the worse thing that could happen was only that it would not work. But it worked. Oh and how it worked or that was what I thought. It only seemed as if it was working but If something is dead it is dead even if you wish it were not like that. For the lives of my friends who helped me perform human transmutation I traded my self in. But one life for more than 7 lives was not equal, so he wants me do his dirty work now. Or the Favors that I will be doing for him. If this means no one comes to harm through me anymore than I will do the Favors happily.

At the moment I am at home but I'm waiting that I suddenly stand in from of him in the huge white nothingness and he says what one of this favors will be. Today it is one year after the failed transmutation. As I woke up after the transmutation everyone forgot what we did and why we did it. But I didn't forget. In my dreams I always see what thing we brought back. It was no one of our loved ones. It wasn't human.It was a heaving mess of bones and organs. It was a cruel sight.

Everyday I wake up I hope truth forgot me, that he was just imaginary but than I see my hand and the missing finger. He said the next time he will take more of my body from me. It was a promise.