16. Mr. Powers

Y/N's POV

I sighed as I waited on my teacher scrolling through Instagram on my phone. Today was the last period of the school day, and I was so ready to go home.

7th period was the period I really didn't give a shit about. I'd fall asleep, go on my phone, anything but pay attention to the teacher. I did my work, and I was a good student, I just didn't like 7th period.

Why didn't I like 7th period? Because of my teacher, Mr. Powers. He was the finest man I had ever seen in person, but the thing is, he's not the coolest teacher. Instead, he makes me go to tutoring and do extra credit for no reason. I'm not failing, I have a 85 in the class.

I don't know what he's trying to do, but hey, for a teacher he sure is incredibly sexy. The class waited inside of the classroom, sitting in our desks. Soon he came,

"Sorry I'm late guys, I had to get extra assignments for the rest of the week."

He put the work on his desk and wrote today's assignment on the board.

"Alright kids, today we'll be answering questions from the textbook. Whatever work you don't finish you can finish tomorrow. The pages are on the board, so get to work class."

Once he finished talking, he sat in his seat and everyone began doing their work. I got out my textbook and opened it. I pulled out a piece of paper and started doing the work.

I felt a pair of eyes on me, and I looked up at Mr. Powers to see him looking at me. I smiled and he gave me a wink.

I blushed and went back to doing my work.

After 30 minutes of doing my work I got bored and went on my phone. I scrolled through my phone until I saw Mr. Powers stand over from his desk and walk over to me.

"Do you want to come to tutoring this afternoon? Well get off your phone and do your work."

I looked up at him like he was crazy, who the fuck does he thinks he's talking to?

"Aight I'll get off my phone."

I put my phone on my desk and he nodded, walking away. I decided to mess with him, today I didn't mind going to tutoring if it meant kissing him off.

He walked away to his desk and went on his computer. I decided to listen to music, but obnoxiously loud. I plugged in my headphones to my phone and played my music all the way up.

I could tell Mr. Powers could hear it because he looked up at me and sent me a glare. I rolled my eyes and went back to work. He rolled his eyes and continued on his laptop.

I decided to fuck with him even more. I shut my textbook shut and put the assignment in my backpack. I got on my phone and decided to watch a movie on my phone. I ignored Mr. Powers' glares and continued to watch "Super Bad".

After 10 minutes of watching my movie, I saw Mr. Powers walk up to me and snatch my phone out of my hands.

"I'm confiscating this, you can get it back if you come to tutoring this evening."

I saw his jaw clench and I felt my panties moisten. He walked away and I noticed his attire. A white turtleneck, navy blue dickies, brown oxfords, a navy blazer and a gold Africa necklace.