18. ain't bout it pt. 2

some fluff to cleanse you and i's smutty minds.

Keith's POV

As I pulled up to my house with my milkshake in my lap and Y/N eating hers next to me, I looked over as I parked my car to see Y/N finishing off the ice cream I got her 5 minutes ago.

"Damn Y/N! We just got that! It better be some good ass ice cream." I said while laughing along with her.

"I mean you did go to the best ice cream place in South Sac so, don't be surprised." I laughed again and parked my Range Rover in front of my garage. I got out and got our bags out the car. Y/N got out as I walked up to the door, and I sincerely opened it for her.

We both walked up to my room and I put our bags on the floor next to my bed. She sat on my bed as I fixed up my room a little.

"Sorry it's kind of messy. I've been at basketball practice and I haven't had a lot of time to clean up around here."

She smiled sweetly at me, "Oh no it's fine. It's actually pretty cool. I like your Space Jam poster by the way."

I looked at the framed poster on the other side of my large room and smiled admiring it.

"Thanks. It's my favorite movie actually."

She giggled. God she's so adorable.

"Do you wanna watch it? I don't have much homework to do anyways."

As she finished her sentence my heart started racing and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I sat on my bed next to her and grabbed my PS4 remote, going to Amazon Prime.

"Sure thing, you can get comfortable if you'd like."

"Okay."

She took her crispy white Air Force 1s off her small feet and kicked them to the side.

"Damn Y/N! You have small ass feet!"

She looked at me and blushed, swatting me away from her tiny feet.

"Shut up Keith! You have clown feet!"

I rolled my eyes and smirked as she scooted towards the headboard of my bed.

"You know what they say, the bigger the feet the bigger the-" I couldn't finish my sentence before she smacked my bicep.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!" She said while laughing. I smiled back at her and looked at her shoe size while she didn't notice.

"It's better than being a.....SIZE 5 IN BOYS?!"

She rolled her eyes and giggled, "So," she took the white crew socks off her feet and showed her pretty feet.

"As long as I have pretty feet compared to your crusty toes, that's fine to me."

She gave me a goofy grin as I rolled my eyes. I put my controller next to me and took my shoes and socks off.

"Girl please, I get my pedicures and manicures. I take care of my self baby!" I said in a goofy voice while holding my hand up showing her my manicured and nice nails. She laughed hysterically at my voice.

While she was trying to compose herself from laughing so hard I couldn't help but look at her face, she cute nose scrunching up and her smile. God her smile was so beautiful. She had the cutest laugh too. It was music to my ears.

She sighed, "Okay I see you Keith. Nothing is more attractive than a teenage boy that takes care of himself and doesn't call skincare and manicures 'gay'"

I rolled my eyes and smacked my teeth, "I got it from my mom and dad. Niggas that say that use body wash that triples as a shampoo and conditioner. Plus taking care of yourself always impresses the ladies."

I winked at her and she blushed, her cheeks reddening.

"Awwww Y/N are you blushing??"

Her eyes widened and she giggled as I teased her.

"Shut up Keith!" She said as I hovered over her and tickled her sides, her cheeks getting more red and her adorable laugh filling my ears once again.

She tightly held my fingers in between her armpits as she tried to stop me tickling her, which ultimately, didn't work. She squeezed harder on my hands as I felt one of my knuckles cracked. Our eyes widened as we both heard the sound and I quickly pulled my fingers out her underarms.

"Damn girl you're tight!"

I said holding my finger in my other hand and laughing at her.

"That's what he said!" She said while laughing loudly. She fell back laughing on her back and rolling on my bed, her skirt lifting up giving me a good view of her round ass. My mouth watered as I tried not to get hard, pushing the dirty thoughts out my head.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Good one princess, but don't get cocky. I'm the king of sex jokes." I said hovering over her again.

She looked up at me with dough eyes, "I bet you are Keef," she said before she kissed my cheek and rolled away from me.

"Now lets watch Space Jam!"

I smirked as I got my remote and turned on the movie, turned my lamp off, and climbed back in my large king sized bed, Y/N cuddling up next to me. I kissed her forehead and I felt her cuddle closer to me as my arm wrapped around her shoulder.

We got cozy in my bed as we watching Space Jam, enjoying each other's presence comfortably.

///

I parked my car in her driveway as she got out the car, me trailing behind her.

With her backpack on her shoulder and keys in her hand she opened her door as we said our goodbyes.

"Thank you so much Keith. For everything about today. For sticking up for me and taking me for ice cream and watching movies at your place. I really had a good time."

I smiled and blushed remembering our day we had.

"I guess I can say the same. And don't worry about it Y/N. Those girls were mean to you. I promise I'll stick up for you from now on. It felt good being with you today Y/N."

She looked down at her feet but I could tell she was blushing hard, so I lifted her chin with my finger and got close to her. I looked into her eyes then her lips, hers doing the same.

"You have really cute freckles Keith."

I chuckled, "You have really cute eyes Y/N. They're beautiful. Just like you."

I looked at her eyes once more before our lips collided. I let out a long breath I didn't know I was holding in, and my hands went to her hips and held them gently. Her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me closer.

The kiss lasted about a minute before we both pulled away and rested our foreheads together. She giggled as she looked into my eyes and smiled.

"God you're so adorable."

She blushed, "Thank you Keith."

I pecked her lips again before I broke our embrace and gave her one last hug.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then princess."

She smiled, "I guess I will handsome."

I chuckled as pecked her lips before waving goodbye to her and getting in my car. I buckled up and pulled out of her driveway, seeing her blowing me a kiss as I drove off.

Today was my lucky day.

sorry this was so short but i'll be honest, i'm back but with slow updates, i'll try to update more but yea! hope you all liked it!