+SUMMARY+

ANNASPOHIA ROBB : DANIELLA (DANI) MORGAN

ANNASPOHIA ROBB  :  DANIELLA (DANI) MORGAN

---

NATHALIA RAMOS : SUMMER MORGAN

NATHALIA RAMOS  :  SUMMER MORGAN

---

"When you can live forever, what do you live for?"

This was the question Emmett Cullen would say everyday as he waited for the moment to find them. The one. The person who would make him whole. The one person who make his immortal life something magical. He waited nearly seventy years to let himself meet Daniella Morgan, his soul mate.

So when the blond and shy beauty met him, she wasn't so sure what to think. He was tall, muscular, had a charming aurora; what was there not to love? He was every girl's dream. However, she didn't know he only had his heart set for her because she didn't know her role in his life until the day she heard his voice and she found herself lost in his eyes. Those damn golden eyes.

How would life go for them? It was the nineties and new things were coming through. No Bella. No newborns on their backs. There was no sense of danger. But with the world they live in, you always need to be cautious.

---

THE CHARACTERS OF DANIELLA MORGAN AND SUMMER MORGAN BELONG TO ME AND SO DOES THE PLOT OF CAUTIOUS. BUT THE CULLEN FAMILY AND ANYTHING RELATED TO THE SERIES OF TWILIGHT ALL BELONGS TO STEPHENIE MEYER.

---

Instagram : jamie.wp.28