Brennen's Place

~Y/n's POV~
We get to Brennen's apartment and as soon as we walk in Brennen's dog Kobe comes running over.
Y/n: Oh my goodness. Look at you.
I bend down to pick him up.
Brennen: Looks like Kobe like you.
Y/n: I like him too.
Brennen: Well welcome to my place make yourself at home.
I walk over to Brennen's couch and sit. I let Kobe go and he quickly goes to Colby who was a few inches away from me. Then he went to Brennen.
Brennen: Hi my son.
Y/n: Hey Brennen can I use you bathroom?
Brennen: Yeah it's down the hall. It should be the only room with the door open.
Y/n: Okay thanks.
I walk to the hall and see the door and walk right in. I shut the door.
~Colby's POV~
Brennen: So when you going to make your move?
Colby: I'm going to get to know her first.
Brennen: Good idea.
Kobe came up to me again.
Colby: What do you think Kobe? Do you think Y/b is pretty?
Kobe started to wag his tail.
Colby: I'll take that as a yes.
Y/n: Take what as a yes.
I looked at Y/n. At first I didn't know what to say.
Colby: Ummmm I asked Kobe if he wanted a treat and he wagged his tail at me.
Y/n: Oh.
Thank god she bought it but now I have to get Kobe a treat. I get up knowing exactly where Brennen keeps the treats. I grab them and walk back over to the couch and gave him some treats.
~Y/n's POV~
It's cute the way Colby kind plays with Kobe with the treats. I could help but smile. Then I feel my phone vibrating. I grab it from my pocket and see that Y/bff/n is calling.
Y/n: I have to answer this.
I said to the boys and they both said okay. I answered the phone.
Y/n: Hey Y/bff/n what's up?
Y/bff/n: I FUCKING HATE BOYS!!
She yelled and I had to pull the phone away from my ear.
Y/n: Woah woah. Okay first Please don't scream in my eat, and secondly what's going one? Why do you hate boys?
Y/bff/n: I just fucking caught Josh cheating on me.
Y/n: What? Okay he's dead. I'm going to come home, kill him, cut his body up into small bits, and feed him to the pigs.
Colby: Remind me to never get on your bad said.
Y/bff/n: Who was that?
Y/n: That was Colby. I'm hanging out with him and Brennen right now.
Y/bff/n: YOU'RE HANGING OUT WITH BROLBY!!!
Again I had to pull my ear away.
Y/n: I thought I told you to not yell in my ear.
Y/bff/n: Sorry but I can't believe you're hangout with Brolby. I'm over here depressed and you're hanging out with two hot dudes.
I laugh a little bit at her words.
Y/n: I wish I could be there for you. Let's FaceTime later and we'll eat ice cream together.
Y/bff/n: I wish you was here two and that sounds amazing. Also no killing Josh.
Y/n: To bad no one cheats on my best friend and gets away with is. Plus you did the same thing when you found Y/ex/n was cheating on me and you actually tried to kill him.
Y/bff/n: That's because I'm the psycho of this friendship.
Y/n: Oh is that it? I always thought I was the psycho of this friendship.
Y/bff/n: Well you thought wrong.
We both started laughing and when we calmed down I was the first to talk.
Y/n: I'm going to let you go now and I'll FaceTime you when I get home okay?
Y/bff/n: Okay, I love you.
Y/n: I love you too. Bye.
I hung up the phone feeling a little bad that I couldn't be there for her.
Colby: Are you okay?
I look up at him.
Y/n: Yeah I just feel bad that I can't be with her right now when she needs me.
Colby moved closer to me and puts his hand on mine.
Colby: She'll be okay. Getting cheated on sucks but she'll get trough it as long as she has you to talk to.
I smile at Colby and he smiles back at me.
Y/n: Thanks Colby.
Brennen clears his throat causing Colby to pull his hand away.
Brennen: Who want to play some games?
Y/n: Sure what kind of games.
~Skip time~
We ended up playing some card games for hours. I look at the time on my phone and saw it was seven o'clock.
Y/n: Hey Brennen do you think you can take me home now? I don't want to FaceTime Y/bff/n late at night?
Colby: I should head home too.
Brennen: Yeah sure.
We got up and put our shoes on.
Brennen. Kobe want to go for a ride.
Kobe jumped off the couch and ran to Brennen's feet. Brennen picks up his dog and we leave.
~Skip car ride~
Y/n: Thanks for today Brennen it was fun.
Brennen: No problem, we should do it again.
Y/n: Definitely. Bye Brennen.
Brennen: Bye Y/n.
I get out of the truck and wait for Colby. Colby opens the door and looks back at Brennen.
Colby: Bye man. Bye my nephew.
He bends down and kisses Kobe.
Brennen: Bye bro.
Colby shuts the door and waves one more time to Brennen. He turns around looks at me and smiles.
Colby: You wanted for me?
Y/n: Yeah I figured why not, we're both going to the elevator so.
Colby chuckled at me and walked next to me so I started walk too. We got to the door and Colby opened the door holding it for me. I smile at him.
Y/n: Thanks.
Colby: My pleasure.
We walk to the elevator, I pushed the button,  we wait a few seconds until the elevator dinged, and we got in I pushed the button to my floor while he pushed the button to his.
Colby: So can I get your number for we can hangout again?
Y/n: Sure.
We handed each other our phone, put our numbers is, and switched back. Then the elevator dinged telling us it was my stop.
Colby: I'll text you.
Y/n: Okay bye Colby.
Colby: Bye Y/n.
I step out of the elevator and the door closed. I walk to my apartment, unlocked my door, went to my room, got into pjs, went to my freezer, grabbed some ice cream, grabbed a spoon, went back to my room, sat in my bed, and called Y/bff/n on FaceTime. With in seconds she answered.
Y/bff/n: Hey how was hanging out with Brolby.
I looked at her and could tell she's been crying.
Y/n: We'll save that conversation for later right now it's ice time.
I said holding up my ice cream and spoon for her to see. She giggled and showed me hers.
Y/bff/n: FaceTime ice cream party.