A/N

First of all thanks for reading this story! It was a favorite of mine for a really long time and I was very proud of it, which is part of the reason why it's the only one that has stayed up this long. (seriously my drafts are so full of stories that I unpublished but didn't have the heart to delete, it's not even funny).

However, I do want to note that I wrote this when I was like 14 and in a very different phase of my life than I'm in now, at 17. I wrote about a lot of things that I didn't understand, but because I'm no longer as invested in this story or the characters, I don't really want to put in the time to fix this one up and make it more accurate. I have found that as I get older and more invested in school and my future, I have a lot less time to write and it seems like every time I DO have time, I'm plagued with writer's block. It sucks.

That said, I want to use the free time that I have to work on other writing projects of mine and because this story was finished so long ago and it's not in my main interests anymore, it is the least of my concerns.

But I'm deciding (for the time being) to leave it up for you guys, because a lot of y'all seem to enjoy it and it's gotten quite a bit of positive feedback. Thank you for that :)

So I hope you enjoy the works of my cringy, 14-year-old brain, and choose to look over the inaccuracies afflicting some of the plot and just focus on the storyline and the characters. Because some small part of my 17-year-old brain is still immensely proud of this one, despite its flaws. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it

<3