What is the truth behind Celestia? (Edited)

(Shout out to Dawntail123 who suggested this one)

Ooh! Now this shall be fun!
So, where do we start?
Well, we now know that Cadence is technically our daughter, and that Tia is the aunt.
Well, Celestia has a secret too!
So, this all happened a few months before we turned into Nightmare moon.
Celestia was in her room, working on some 'important' work and we were raising the moon, when we noticed something on the moon's surface.
It was small, and in the shape of a filly, and we asked our assistant, Comet, what it could mean.
The two of us decided to ask Celestia, and she responded with a low sigh before speaking.
She actually told us she had decided to have a baby (copying my idea) with Starswirl's brother, Sunswirl, but the baby was born with an orange body for some reason and didn't look anything like her, so she banished the poor filly to the moon.
We are still waiting for her to escape.
So the truth is, Celestia needs everything to be just like her, and that she is INSANE.
Oh and this filly was named Sunburst... wait a minute... no... CELESTIA IS SUNBURST'S TRUE MOTHER?! Then who is Stella? If this part can reach 10 votes, I will have a part 2 of this. Also, check out my friend, Cleopatra3333 who is working on an Ask Princess Celestia.
Thanks for supporting both of us!)