Dare from Pinkie2005 (Part 2)

(Twilight has just completed her third day of PrincessLunahood and is completely and utterly tired out. She still has 4 days left.
After a long sleep (at day!) She awoke to find herself tired, achey and grumpy.
The now Night Princess awoke, and trotted out to raise the moon.
It was tough work for the tired alicorn, but she managed it.
Then, using Luna's/ her magic, she sent herself into the dream realm, to find a small filly crying.
"What's wrong?" Asked Twilight as the filly looked up.
"I asked my friend if he wanted to go on a date with me, but I... he... turned me down..."
With all the stress of fighting nightmares and not being able to do so with her friends, Twilight completely blanked, and said something that Princess Luna would say.
"Well, seek revenge! Harm him! Do what you please! I don't care!"
The filly seemed taken aback by this, but nodded and flew off.
"Check. Dream... duty complete!"

The next was prancing Celestia.
Twilight decided to cut the princess' mane short and dyed it magenta so she would think she was loosing power.
"Awesome!" Twilight giggled.
At least she had the energy to do THAT.
Then, with a quick look out onto the view from the window, Twilight decided that the Night Watch was unnecessary and fell asleep....)

Woah! It's been a whole week in the moon? It fells like only a few days!
(Goes into the room to find Twilight asleep, with Celestia standing over her.
Celestia: she's been asleep for four days! Your back, Luna!!)
And now I have a lot of nights to make up for...