Cant stop

MIA POV

MONDAY
Today it's the start of a new week and I'm really exited to see my friend but specially Matt. I arrived to school it was a little late as always when I was about to enter to my classroom I saw Matt talking to his friend he waved me and I waved him back he smiled at me that that smile that he has makes me always smile back but then my friend olvida calls me to enter to the classroom and Emma joined us, we start talking about what we did on the weekend and also about boys then mason joined and tells me that he hard that Matt was a fuckboy I think we all know Matt is a bit of a fuckboy. Its time e for lunch I got out of the classroom and notice Matt was coming at me so we start talking I just love Matt eyes they are this not to light brown but they are gorgeous and his eyes lashes are naturally long and curled but then olvida tells if can stop talking to my boyfriend and go with her to the cafeteria it makes me and Matt laugh when Olivia said that we went to the cafeteria and I heard one of Matt friend saying that Matt is totally over his ex girlfriend (lily) and that now he is into a new girl when we hard that we were so exited to find out who that girl is .

Hope you guys like it !!
Comment what would you like that i need I need to add