Dont think so

THURSDAY

Today is the day that I'm going on a date with the guy I like I just woke up and I'm going to arrive to school like in 5 minutes and I'm really exited to see Matt.

I just arrived to school and I enter to school and I see Matt talking to his friends he is so handsome, He is starting to walk toward to me Im freaking out inside, we start talking and we are fleeting apparently but then the bell rings and we walk together to the first glass because we have math together.

The school it's almost over I'm in my last class art class I'm really exited to go to a date with Matt. The bell rings(we have to ring the first one is to get ready to leave and the second it means it's time to go home m)  so that means it's time to get thing ready , I'm leaving the classroom early because I finished early.

I went to the restroom and heard lily Matt ex girlfriend and her friends talking,  she's mean to people I just hope she doesn't know about the date with Matt, I'm washing my hand and lily start  coming closer to me.

Stay away from Matt or I'll make your life more miserable than what it is your such a slut -Lily said

Lily made a fake smile and leave

I just stared to feel like crying and tears stared falling from my eyes and I stared to cry but then I heard someone coming I went inside of a bathroom
Someone hard me crying and asked, if I'm okay, I answered that a little I didn't recognize that voice and she said that her name is Sophia.

Get out and let's talk - Sophia said

I opened the door and she hug me I don't know why but I feel safe when I started hugging her.

I told her everything that happed and some problems that I been having with my family, the bell ring that means it time to go home.

Sophia is in 3rd year of middle school so she's older than me for like 2 years she gave me some tips for life.

I walked out of the restroom and then I see Matt talking to his friend I still have red eyes because of crying he sees me and walk toward me.

              Hey -Matt
           Are you okey - Matt
  I need to talk to you for a second - Mia
        Okey ? -Matt
We went to some empty classroom

I'm posting more today don't forget to vote and leave a comment