Okey

*2 year later *

Okey so Matt and I have been dating for one year and it has been the best,
Matt has been the best player of basketball in school and the best boyfriend and he is going to collage with me !!!!

So we are going to be freshmen's this year in collage obviously and I'm really nervous about it but I now it's going to be one of my best experience in my life. The summer is almost over I went to Mexico to visite my grandma like 3 week and the rest I spend it with Matt learning how to surf and with Emma , Olivia  and the girl Sophie that has become one of my best friend we have been having so many sleepovers!!

*2 weeks later *

So the Summer is over and now it's time to enter to collage for the first time today Matt is going to pick me up like in 10 minutes so I'm almost ready , I made some bagels for Matt and I to  eat them on the way to collage.

*Later that day*

The first day of collage was the best I made so many new friends And i got to see some old friends.

*Week later *

I'm having the best time here in collage Matt is the best boyfriend he even leave notes in my locker some times skipping class just to seem me and that's fucking cute.

So Matt told me if I could see him on practice and then we would go for something to eat so I told him yes.

While practice and then lily ( Matt's ex ) went to talk to him they were laughing and I obviously got jealous I know they are friend but I didn't think they will still talk like that lily didn't saw me because I'm at the top of the benches reading after practice I told Matt:

I saw you and lily are still friend ha ? -MIA

yeah kind of -MATT

I made like a sad mad face and Matt said

Hey we are JUST FRIENDS don't worry you are my #1 and only besides you are soooo gorgeous he raise my face and kiss me

I got so blushed and I kissed him back we walked to his car holding hand.

We went to eat some hamburgers to Carl's junior and the he took me home.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment and also this story is going to change a little bit hope you guy like it I know it so bad so sorry