Umiya Suoh

(Umiya/Saiki's POV)

Umiya Suoh, my name for the remainder of my time in this world. To think that I used to live the life of Saiki Kusuo, a normal and boring high school student... not. I was a psychic, still kind of am, and in a new world. I died because of some unnatural events which I don't really want to go over, so the only few important things you need to know is I'm, well, a psychic, as I said before, and am going to a hideous colored school.

I now have an older brother, Tamaki Suoh. He is a complete flirt all the time and tries to pull me down to his level all the time. I am one year younger than him as well, which, according to him, means I have to do as he says.

One of the things he made me do was join his Host Club at Ouran Highschool. He labeled me as a 'kuudere.' Damn him, but I also kind of love him as a brother now.

Oh yeah, I'm also a rich, handsome boy who has a little to much time on his hands. I knew rich people had it good when it came to the everyday life department, but it's weird experiencing it firsthand here.

I look quite foreign compared to my last life's looks, by the way. I have blonde hair and really bright, yellow eyes. I also became a huge fan of music since it helped me escape from my messed up brother. You gotta do what you gotta do, some random person always said.

 You gotta do what you gotta do, some random person always said

(What Umiya looks like, but with the Ouran Highschool uniform.)

I'm quite the looker, but I honestly don't care. If anything, it just directs more attention toward me and is the main reason my brother thought it was a good idea to make me join the host club. Yare yare, at least I'm grandma's favorite. Don't know what I would have done if I wasn't since she's such a b*tch...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My personal maid had opened the curtains in my dim room and told me to wake up. I opened one of my eyes, blinked, and then opened both of them. I slowly sat up and yawned, watching as my maid exited my room to go prepare my breakfast.

I got out of my bed and slipped my uniform on. I snatched my headphones off of my dresser and put them on and went out of my bedroom.

"Hello, dear brother!~ finally awake I see!" Tamaki greeted me with his usual cheerfulness.

"Good morning." I sat down at the table and started to eat my breakfast.

"Now, I know you're getting tired of me asking, but I don't care, so I'll ask it again! What do you think of the host club so far?!" My brother said with his usual happy-go-lucky attitude showing on his idiotic face.

"I don't like the attention it gets me, it's more than I need." I quickly finished eating and we both went out the door of our giant mansion where a car was waiting outside for us.

"You know, I don't know how you ended up being someone who hates attention. I grew up to love it." Tamaki commented, running his fingers in his hair in an 'attractive' manner, according to him.

"I don't think that is a good thing, brother." After that, he went silent. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that my family members don't know about my powers? In fact, no one in this world does. I designed my headphones to work as power limiters but I can still take them off for a short amount of time because my powers were weakened when I was reincarnated. I have also finally found a way to sleep without my powers going out of control. Thank goodness...

We finally arrived at school and we went inside, attracting gazes from everyone in the school. We both headed to our separate classes and waited for after school. I have a feeling this day is going to get weirder than usual...

Unlike in my past life, I got the best grades in the whole school since I'm getting attention, anyway. There's also the fact my dad is the president of this school, if both of his children were bad or average when it came to grades it would ruin his name, and if I ruined his name, grandma would mentally kill me. Even my psychic powers don't work against mental attacks. I suppressed my shiver and just paid attention to class for no reason.

~~~

The last bell for the day rang and I headed to the music room. I opened the door and was greeted by Honey.

"Umiya!!!" He greeted me and jumped into my arms, clinging onto me.

"Hey Honey, nice to see you, too," I said, sitting down on an expensive velvet chair and relaxed.

"Are you feeling alright today? You look a little more tense than usual." Kyoya asked me with his trademark smirk on his face. This was an obvious answer.

"Of course not. Everyone keeps coming up to me and trying to start a conversation. Too much attention..." I complained. He chuckles a little at my response.

"Even if you say that, you are a highly above-average male and the smartest person in the school. It's impossible not to get attention." Hikaru said in a sly way.

"I only try to get good grades so Father's reputation doesn't get soiled because of Tamaki," I told them.

"H-Hey! Are you saying that I'm not smart?! I've never even seen you study!" Tamaki yelled. I simply ignored him and started listening to my music.

Suddenly, I heard a girl's thoughts come closer to our room. She didn't sound like she wanted to come to the host club. 'Jeez, the libraries are so noisy! There are four of them yet not a single one is quiet!' The voice complained.

'I heard this is an abandoned music room... Hopefully, it's quiet...' Then, the girl who was just trying to find a quiet place to study, opened the host club's doors.

This poor soul, she just got herself wrapped up in this mess.

We were all in our positions, and roses started fluttering down when the girl opened the door. She didn't look like a girl, more like a boy in almost every way. That is, without my x-ray vision...

"Welcome to the host club!" We all greeted besides Mori and I. Since we were the quiet types we were allowed to not greet clients.

"Uh..." The girl was lost in thought, wondering what was going on.

I feel so bad for her. She won't leave here without some sort of mental damage, that's for sure.