Getting Bullied

(Umiya's POV)

As expected, Seika Ms. Ayanokoji is bullying Haruhi. I knew she was trouble all along! Did anyone listen? Nooooo, they just assumed the best. Honestly, this is so stupid. I looked at the undercover bully and glared. She is totally going to get kicked out soon...

Ms. Ayanokoji seemed to notice my glare and sweatdropped a little.

'Did he find out? I thought no one saw me... maybe I am overreacting? He is the type of person to stare at some random person like that. Maybe he likes me? Of course he does, I am amazing. I even caught the attention of Tamaki, the king of the host club!' Her annoying thoughts flooded my mind.

Of course I don't like you. You are spoiled and think that Tamaki is yours only, no one else's. He is a host, he's supposed to give his attention to you, snob. Today Ms. Ayanokoji requested to see Haruhi which isn't a good sign. She is probably going to put her down with verbal abuse. How troublesome...

They talked for a while and then Haruhi called her out for being jealous. This caused her to panic and she made them trip while taking the table with them and trying to frame Haruhi for 'sexually assaulting her.' 

I got up from my table and she looked up at me. She had an almost invisible smirk on her face, thinking I was going to help her since I supposedly like her.

"Please, if you are going to try and frame someone, at least make it decent, not that it matters now. I don't see you fit to be a guest at this host club, neither does Tamaki. So, will you kindly leave?" I told her. She glared at me and quickly changed her facial expression to a teary one.

"How rude, Umiya! How could you possibly accuse me of trying to frame Haruhi?! This is unacceptable!" She complained. I rolled my eyes and looked at Tamaki. He nodded and came over to us.

"You're awfully pretty... It's a shame, just as Umiya said, you are not fit to be a guest here at the host club. I will have to ask you to leave." Tamaki said in his normal elegant voice. I glared at her and she got up and ran out of the host club. I turned my gaze towards Tamaki.

"I told you she was bad news," I smirked, knowing I was right. I like playing with my brother like this, it's comforting.

"Alright, I will admit you were right all along. I'm sorry for not listening to you." He apologized. I nodded, accepting his apology and went back to my table and ate my coffee jelly.

Oh yeah, when the snob knocked over the table, she also knocked over a flower vase that had water in it and it got all over Haruhi, so she had to change. That was when Tamaki finally learned about her actual gender and I walked over to Kyoya.

I looked up at him as he was smirking. 

"I'm surprised Tamaki didn't find out sooner, don't you think, Kyoya?" I tugged on his shirt sleeve. He looked at me and nodded.

"Yes, I am assuming you knew from the beginning as well, Umiya?" He asked with his sly voice. I nodded.

"I make sure to know every student's name and gender and some personal background like you, Kyoya. It is very important for when I get involved with other people." I told him. 

'He is quite impressive when it comes to intelligence. I am surprised he is not in college by now.' Kyoya thought. At this point, I got tired and went to lay on one of the many couches we had in the room and sleep.

I got comfortable on the couch and felt myself drift away into dreamland. I'm glad Ms. Ayanokoji is finally out of my hair.

(Kyoya's POV) 

I looked at Umiya's sleeping face. He is quite adorable and he has nice facial features... even men fall for him at this school. If he had Tamaki's personality he would be even more popular than him. 

I looked towards Tamaki as he just self-appointed himself as Haruhi's dad. Truly stupid of him, to be honest. I wonder what our next theme should be. If we do a summer theme then we could show some skin for the girls. 

I am quite excited to see Umiya in a more showy outfit than his usual one. He would look adorable... no, you need to stop these thoughts. It is not a good idea to get attracted to a man when both you and him are in a host club for the woman. I need to focus on the tasks at hand.