And so the story begins.

Ink POV.
Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Is the only coherent thought in my mind as I rush through portals trying to find oceantale.
I swear to god! I'm going to kill that asshole!
Then I see him. Half of my AU destroyed standing in the middle of all this destruction holding some mermaid by her throat.
"Error! Put her down!" I yell.
He barely turns his head. Then he smiles wickedly.
"Nope." He says crushing the poor girls windpipe leavening her to crumble to dust. I whip out my paint brush and promptly smack him in the face. He freezes. Then starts glitching horribly.
"You RaiNBow AssHole!!!" He practically screams.
Shit.
Blue strings fling from his hands wrapping them self's around my wrists legs and one on my hip, dangerously low. One of his string wraps around my soul and pulls it out from my chest. I blush. No one has ever touched my soul before. It makes me mad to think Error is the first.
(Pssst. I'm aware Ink has no soul. Shhh. Don't question logic down here. It doesn't exist. ~(^^)~ )
"Aww. Are you blushing?" He taunts.
I give him the middle finger.
"Fite me bitch."
He shrugged. "As you wish."
The strings tightened around my soul. I cry out in pain. It may or may not have felt good, maybe. But I refuse to admit it!
They tightened again. This time I felt my octo-magic working around in my body, leaving a sharp sweetness between my legs.
"Error, stop!" I pleaded.
"Aww. Is this too much for you, shorty?" I could almost hear the cocky grin in his voice. "How about this? Is this too much?"
His string tightened again and my soul erupted with a liquid that probably don't need to explain to you.
"A-ah! I told you!"
Error didn't respond. He was too busy glitching out to hear me. Heat rose in my face. Not only from the humiliation, but from the anger that he managed to do that to me.
Asshole.
I tore off the strings and picked up my brush. Using the hard back of the brush, I shoved him in the chest. I heard a satisfactory snap, indicating that I may have broke one of his ribs. I smiled as the anger slowly drained out of me.
He would be too injured to hurt anything for a while.
I teleported away.
...wait. Where am I?
"Hello, Ink."
I turn around. Oh god. I can only describe what she looked like as a fujoshi. She wore a shirt with BTS members kissing each other on it. She was sitting on a chair that looked like it was made out of undertale ship merch. There was a kind of insanity in her eyes that terrified me beyond reason.
"Hi? Sorry, think my teleportations a little off. I'm gonna go now."
"Haha. No your not. I'm going to turn you into a cat to be fondled with by your arch enemy!" She said followed by insane laughter.
What is wrong with this person??
"Umm. That's nice. Bye." I said. I tried teleporting but it didn't work.
Why can't I teleport?!
The girl behind me kept laughing insanely.
"Hahahahahah*gack* hahah*cough cough*" she grinned. "Do you know who I am?"
I shook my head.
"I'm the narrator of this story. And your a cat now!"
No I'm not, you crazy lady. I tried to say but the only thing that left my mouth was "Meow."
I blinked. What?
"Meow." I tried. "Meow! Meow!"
I started to panic. I looked down and shit I have paws! And cute kitty fur! Oh god, I was a cat! The girl walked over to pick me up.
Gah! No! Get off me! I clawed and scratched but she didn't seem to care. She threw me into a portable.

Error POV
I was on my way home to bandage up my broken ribs when something hit me straight it the face toppling me over.
"FucK" I yelled.
Peeling the thing off me I realized it was a kitty with white fur and a blotched cheek. It seemed to panic when it saw me.
"Shhh. I'm not gonna hurt you." I said petting it. It just kept freaking out. So cute. I picked it up in my arms. It tried to bite my face off, such a precious little thing.
I'm gonna keep it.

My kitty |Neko Ink x Error|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara