Haha.

Ink POV
I'm furious. I'm furious and I have every right to be. Stupid error! Stupid creepy lady! I hate all of them!! How dare they! All I want is too keep my AUs alive, but nooooooooooo, that's too much to ask for.
"Glitching Jack ass." I muttered kicking the dirt. Even outertales gorgeous view can't calm my anger. I look up to the sky of a thousand sparkling stars. They say you can't count all the stars, that it's not possible, but I bet I can count as many   faults Error has is more then the stars. I point up at the sky and start counting.
"He glitches." I say pointing at a yellow star. "He's rude." I said pointing to another. "He's mean. He's gross. He grabbed my soul. He washed me as a cat. He accused me of liking it."
Then I saw a large blue star, twinkling and shining bright. It reminded me of his eyes.
I sighed. "He's gorgeous. And he was gentle with me."
How can I love someone Like Error? I shouldn't. I'd only end up getting hurt.
"Oh, but I can't help myself." I complained.
I shook my head.This was going nowhere. I should head home.
Then something smacked me in the face.
"Ack! The hell?" I pulled whatever was on my face off. It was a kitten. A black kitten with blue and yellow eyes, one deformed.
And despite whatever that crazy lady might think, I'm not stupid. I know a Error cat when someone smacks it in my face. I grinned wickedly.
"Hello, Error." I sneered.  Error tried to escape my deathly iron grip.
"Your not going anywhere. Not until I get payback for everything you've ever done to me." I said.
Error desperately squirmed trying to get away. Right. He hates to be touched.
"Fu fu fu~ Let me give you a hug, Error~"
I squeezed error close to my chest. He screamed and thrashed. Ha! That's what you get, You glitch!
"Just Wait till I get you home Error! We're going to have so much fun!" I giggled. "Y'know I never thought I'd be happy to have you around. Think of all the cat toys we can play with~"
I felt Error shudder.
"Aww, are you scared?"
"Meow! Meow!" He screeched. His voice was so tiny and adorable. Soo cuuuttteee.
"I'm going to make you wear a collar and little cat mittens!" I declare.
Error bites me but it doesn't hurt at all. Adorable!
I open up a portal to my house.
"Come on, Error! Let's go home!" I say as Error desperately tries to get away.
This is going to be so much fun!

Heeyyy. Sorry for the short chapter. Been a little busy. I'll try to write more often!
Love you guys~
Author chann.